The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS5 EU Issues - lag/freezes/crashes

Gwythyr
Gwythyr
✭✭
Since the last maintenance, eso has been laggy for me. Usually I have no problem with playing the game but recently I can’t do my random dailies without the game freezing on & off, or game crashes. Players standing still before zooming ahead / disappearing. My home tends to freeze up too when my toon walks around. :(
Edited by Gwythyr on April 15, 2021 3:35PM
Server: EU PSN
Champion Points: 502

AD - Breton Sorceror
EB - Templar Bosmer
DC - Altmer Dragonknight
AD - Khajiit Nightblade
AD - Khajiit Templar
DC - Dunmer Sorceror
AD - Khajiit Warden
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gwythyr wrote: »
    Since the last maintenance, eso has been laggy for me. Usually I have no problem with playing the game but recently I can’t do my random dailies without the game freezing on & off, or game crashes. Players standing still before zooming ahead / disappearing. My home tends to freeze up too when my toon walks around. :(

PC version has also same issue recently.
    Freeze, crash, error logout happen too much frequently.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads regarding these login and crash issues for Playstation, we've decided to close this discussion. Please use the thread below for troubleshooting and further discussion.

Can't log in PS4 EU
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.