The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't login with certain characters since Monday 12 April PM

Orvor
Orvor
Since 12/04 approximately 2pm I bluescreen on logon on one of my characters (Nightblade), in my guild there are any players complaining of the same thing. This is a pervasive issue and this has dominated conversation in the guild. Some players can't login with some or ALL or their characters. We have all logged tickets but are told to rebuild cache, restart wifi etc. This seems to be a pervasive bug on the PS4 EU server. I hope to raise awareness about this issue as we all have achievements, items and gold on these characters. ZOS please help, and players please help to generate awareness about this. I have logged in game ticket and via this website.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 15, 2021 12:41PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Orvor

Could you please provide your ticket number so that we can check in on its status for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Orvor
    Orvor
    210414-001249 thank you
  • Orvor
    Orvor
    The responses that have been provided to me were all thought of and actioned with no success.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for providing your ticket number @Orvor

We can confirm that your latest reply has been received and a member of our support staff will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Orvor
    Orvor
    Thank you very much
  • Niffi
    Niffi
    Soul Shriven
    I have the excat same problem since tuesday, maybe it still exist since monday. This isn't a problem with your console or game. Its a server issue.

I have the game on PS5 and PS4 (two consoles) and on both console with new installed game i can't login with the exact same chars. I have 9 chars and the same 5 chars on both console crashed the game in login screen.

I wrote the support and i always get the answer to reset console, reinstall game and/or update the console media DB but this change nothing.

Many other guild members have the excat same problem!!! And i found other PS players yesterday online (twitter etc.) with the same issues.

So pleas ZENIMAX support, don't tell us this is an console error ;-) Please check your servers!

Thanks a lot!!!
  • Pogmos
    Pogmos
    Soul Shriven
    Use a different network (phone hotspot) and try again. Fixed it for me, I wasnt able to log into 6 toon
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads regarding these login and crash issues for Playstation, we've decided to close this discussion. Please use the thread below for troubleshooting and further discussion.

Can't log in PS4 EU
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.