The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in PS4 EU

Yellow_Monolith
Yellow_Monolith
✭✭✭✭✭
If you log out or try log in here your game will crash and you'll be unable to play your toon. @ZOS_GinaBruno I've had many people in my guild tell me they have experienced this today on multiple characters.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 15, 2021 1:16PM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, another day of event extension coming?
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, another day of event extension coming?

I hope so. Sucks not being able to do my crafting writs for event boxes.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    No issues here
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven’t experienced this yet but honestly this wouldn’t even surprise me at this point.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk why this isn't being investigated @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ? Many many people in my guilds have reported this in game and there's been no official word on it. I have missed out on 140 event boxes from writs on 10 of characters for the last 2 days because of this and some people can't even log into the game at all to file a report with the in game system and they have no forum account.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Buddy_Cactus

If you haven't already, please be sure to submit a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com so that our support team can look into this issue for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Buddy_Cactus

If you haven't already, please be sure to submit a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com so that our support team can look into this issue for you.

I have sent a ticket and also have tried deleting the game and the game save data twice and nothing has worked so far. I haven't been able to log into 10 of my characters for the past 3 days and thus I've lost all the anniversary event boxed I would have gained from daily writs, daily writ gold and any gold mats and potential surveys I would have been able to earn from 3 days of daily writs. I also can't pve because my pve dd is one of the characters I can't log in on.
  • castorein
    castorein
    ✭✭
    Same problem here since tuesday. 2/8 characters don't work. Already tried deleting game and data, the problem persists.
    I made a ticket and the answer was I should contact PS support.
    Now the PS support suggest I should rebuild the database on the PS and if that doesn't work to reset the console completely.
    So I guess I will do that and see.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @castorein I've tried rebuild the database and reset the console already. It doesn't work. Whatever problem we're experiencing seems to be on the server side.
  • castorein
    castorein
    ✭✭
    @Buddy_Cactus Thanks for the info. Then I guess I will stick playing the chars I don't want to at the moment.
  • castorein
    castorein
    ✭✭
    @Buddy_Cactus Its fixed for me. I connected my PS to the internet with a mobile hotspot, loged in and it worked. Then changed it back to lan.
    Got the tip from a guild member