The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gifting Error - 4-DLC Mega-Pack

GenjiraX
GenjiraX
✭✭✭✭✭
I've had the same problem on both Xbox and PC today. On PC (ticket 210413-001549), I tried gifting the 4-DLC pack to another account and it didn't arrive. I checked my Gift Inventory/Sent and it wasn't in there. Assuming I'd made a mistake, I tried again. Again, it failed so I've spent 4k crowns on nothing. On Xbox (ticket 210413-002379), I gifted the pack along with the Pack Rat and War Boar inventory pets - the pets arrived but the Mega-Pack didn't.

Anyone else had this problem?

Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 13, 2021 1:47PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @GenjiraX

We can confirm that these tickets are in the right place and a member of our support staff will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is unbelievable.

The first (PC) ticket 210413-001549 was misunderstood as "you accidentally sent an item to someone so wait 14 days".

The second (Xbox) ticket 210413-002379 (new ticket 210414-001104) was closed as a duplicate. It is not a duplicate - it's a recurrence of the same issue on a different platform.

What is wrong with Customer Support? Why do they misunderstand my problem?

EDIT:
    "We understand that you gifted it twice but the recipient only received it once." - NO.NO. "We can see no duplicate transactions on your account." - Yes I told you that. They don't show up in my Gift Inventory/Sent list.

EDIT:
    I tried again on both platforms today and it worked. I'm still sore about missing crowns, though. There have been a couple of maintenance activities on the crown store and account system recently. Have they thrown up any bugs?

Edited by GenjiraX on April 14, 2021 1:23PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GenjiraX

We are not aware of any bugs caused by recent maintenance activities. Thank you for the update letting us know that the gifting finally worked when you tried it today.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post