Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Guild That Teaches Veteran Content

BaDeeDoDa
BaDeeDoDa
Soul Shriven
So, I've been doing the ESO solo content on the XB1/NA server for a while now, and I've managed to pass level CP 450 recently. I'm thinking it's time to start hitting some of the veteran content. I've joined a few veteran dailies, but it seems hit or miss on whether you get the "Hey let's do this" group, or the "You're Not Worthy" elitist group. Looking for a guild that walks it's members through the veteran content, so they can learn what is involved. I've joined a couple trading guilds, which I really like, but obviously, veteran dungeons are not their focus. Also, I'd really like to start learning the campaign system, so if you can help with that, even better. I'm in PST time zone, and online most nights after 6 pm. Any guilds fit this description?