Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Would you like a Shivering Isles expansion so we can get more of Uncle Sheo?

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I loved Oblivion's Shivering Isles, but Sheogorath is overdone now. He has too much content and I will roll my eyes whenever he appears. Doesn't help that he mainly appears as Mr Random lol cRaZy man, and not the Daedric Prince of Madness.
    They are focusing way too much on having him being random "funny" cheese-man, and only bettered with Elsweyr. But then he had already appeared too much.

We have princes that either has barely or no appearance/content that would be better than more Sheo. Like Peryite, Sanguine, and Vaermina. Sanguine is especially suffering in content despite fitting a similar style as Sheo. The whole "fun that can turn into the disturbing and scary in an instant" style.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I know he's a favorite, but I never liked the guy, to be honest. Not in Oblivion either. He bores me.
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Meh he feels played out at this point.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, Shivering Isles DLC is one of the best parts of TES IV: Oblivion. I believe ESO can do only faintly nostalgic painfully average out of it. ESO already managed to make uncle Sheo bo-ring!
    Yes, if I'm proven wrong and they actually do it and it turns out as good or better.
    Edited by rpa on April 6, 2021 4:38PM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I would like to see them remove existing quests that involve Sheogorath so that we get less of him.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    I prefer the daedra to just pop up everywhere in other ways, rather than spend my whole time on them and Sheo is the randomest of them all.

I mean Skooma Cat is one of the best quests in Elseweyr.

• Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    We already have parts of it in ESO, but not an open world exploration zone. Would be cool if we started getting more explorable daedric realms outside of dungeons and delves.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Give us princes that lack development. Though I admit I would like madness armor
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I'm very, very done with the Daedra. Making the Blackwood chapter Mehrunes Dagon focused is kind of pushing it for me. I'd love to just explore Tamriel for once. I'd have been more interested in a Chapter that investigated the Dwemer, or the Alessian Empire.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    We already see him a lot in this game
    Give a chance to other we saw less
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I hate "zany" characters in all types of fiction so this is a hard pass from me.

Let's try seeing somewhere new rather than simply re-making all previous games and their DLCs.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I'm very, very done with the Daedra. Making the Blackwood chapter Mehrunes Dagon focused is kind of pushing it for me. I'd love to just explore Tamriel for once. I'd have been more interested in a Chapter that investigated the Dwemer, or the Alessian Empire.

agreed. I do wish to see more peryite and sanguine since they are very underdeveloped, but the other princes sorta ruined it for me
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it, but not yet. So much still to uncover before revisiting places and people who have been a big part of base game.
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes! Love that crazyness.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.