Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like a Shivering Isles expansion so we can get more of Uncle Sheo?

ZaroktheImmortal
ZaroktheImmortal
✭✭✭✭✭
Madness for the mad god

Would you like a Shivering Isles expansion so we can get more of Uncle Sheo? 155 votes

Yes
44%
TheForFeeFDaiKahnGnatrakAldia_of_DrangleicKwoungPathElvenheartMadhojoEnemy-of-ColdharbourOrmtungeParasaurolophusShazantiVevvevZenzukiAstironTheDragonIrenieWolfkeksRaddlemanNumber7PaxDeorumSydneyGrey 69 votes
No
55%
NestorKikazaruCaligamy_ESOThorntongueAlurriaZigoSidGythralDanikatApoAlaiaSnowstriderpingpatb16_ESOhondelinkMasterSpatulaOlauronWolfchild07JKorrHymzirBlacknight841RomoVulsahdaal 86 votes
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I said no just because I'm not really a fan of Sheo and there are many more things I'd prefer to see instead; but honestly everywhere they've taken us, regardless of whether the location itself appeals to me or not, has had things I've enjoyed so I wouldn't complain either. And I did enjoy the Shivering Isles expansion in Oblivion.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Would like Shivering Isles even without the main madman behind the wheel (of cheese?) Zone is interesting enough on its own tbh.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Would like Shivering Isles even without the main madman behind the wheel (of cheese?) Zone is interesting enough on its own tbh.

I could agree with this, the zone is intriguing to me even though I'm not big on Sheo and I think they could do great things with it. I mean I'm not big on Sotha Sil either and I love the Clockwork City DLC.

Anyway, Sheo is popular, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened eventually!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I enjoy Uncle Sheo’a madcap appearances and there are quite a few across various quests in ESO, but a whole expansion would be much too much IMHO. It’s better as is, where he appears here and there to add a dash of zany.
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I loved Shivering Isles when I first visited in Oblivion and I'd love the chance to visit again in eso. It's such a whimsical place.
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    How about a duke out between dagon and sheo.
    Add it to the jokes of oblivion dlc, lol.
    I will be rooting for sheo, of course.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Not really... There are other daedra that I'm curious about and could really do with expanding them.

The treatment of Namira in The Reach was I thought a step on the right direction but there are also Peryite and Sanguine that could do with writing work and some love.

There has to be more to them than 'discount Nurgle' and 'Lucifer lite' respectively.

However ultimately I would prefer to take a break from daedra and their schemes and explore some more of mundus instead. A bodged expedition to Atmora, a foolish diplomatic mission to Pyandonea (good luck trying to set foot there even in chains), an ill adviced incursion into Akavir...

Besides I don't really know if I like the 'puerile' direction they have taken with the ESO incarnation of Sheogorath.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I loved Oblivion and its expansions with the exception of Shivering Isles. I know they're only pixels but I found the whole issue with torturing NPCs quite distasteful, so I never finished it.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not into Sheo, but I'd support most areas getting new/expanded content added into them, so, sure....
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I know people love Oblivion but, I just want to see new stuff.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Túrin_Vidsmidr
    Túrin_Vidsmidr
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Absolutely not. I'm tired of the forced Sheo memes already.
    The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Of course! But I also want Uncle Sheo back in his former (TES IV) shape. I hate how he looks since TES V.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    The entire Shivering Isles chapter? Yes, pelase!
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Not sayin no at all but after Morrowind 2.0, Skyrim 2.0, Oblivion 2.0, Dawnguard 2.0 I would like to see something fresh and new atm.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Dont we already has a few minutes of said location... (Mages Guild quest)

And I dont need more cheese to get whined about :wink:

“Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • sharpshooter2342
    sharpshooter2342
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes but only if it's lore friendly with the timeline.
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I think this will happen sooner or later. This is another trump card of nostalgia up the sleeve of the ZoS.
    PC/EU
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No I dont like ESO Sheogorath ( I miss Wes Johnson) and I rather see something new
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Wouldn't mind seeing Shivering Isles again, but with as little of Sheogorath as possible. Which won't happen, so no.

I don't like Sheogorath, or rather find the way he is written disappointing. He could be done better. Additionally, we've had way too much of him already, an entire chapter for Sheo would be soo boring.
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I like Sheo, but I'd rather see more of other Daedric Princes..

For those that haven't done the Summerset Questline, beware (I know it's been out for a few years now, but STILL...):
    I lowkey want a comeback for Mephala, because she looked fire in Summerset..😍
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Not really, but if the game lasts long enough, it'll definitely happen.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Shivering Isle was a masterpiece.

Sheogorath’s appearance in ESO has been much less inspired and in actual fact, the boring dialogue, the rants and everything has put this one off the mad god.

Jyggalag, on the other hand, would be a refreshing change.
    Edited by SammyKhajit on April 6, 2021 11:19AM
  • Eedat
    Eedat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I prefer getting new places we haven't already been. We just got done with 2 more Skyrims and next is another Oblivion. I really dont want any more rehashed content atm.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shivering Isles? Sure, why not, it was a really good expansion, and the environment was interesting.

Sheogorath? Hell no. He has become overused, cliché, and boring. Like a joke that is told over and over and over and over and ov...
  • Nisekev
    Nisekev
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    The only place I care to see in ESO so far is Kemel-Ze. Getting all over places from previous games doesn't interest me.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Absolutely not. I have zero use for Sheo, never had, never will.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I said No because Sheogorath annoys me to the core.

Then again, he is supposed to annoy you, it is how he drives the Sane Insane.

So, yes, I would play the content if it was available.

I have just enough insanity that I can deal with him.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. Sheo is overrated, and has been done to death. There are seriously 16 other Princes, many of whom barely got any time in the limelight.

I really hated that expansion in Oblivion. It just didn't feel right to me.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Not sayin no at all but after Morrowind 2.0, Skyrim 2.0, Oblivion 2.0, Dawnguard 2.0 I would like to see something fresh and new atm.

This is my thinking too.

I'm hoping that after Blackwood the fact that they've rehashed all the locations from previous games will force them to go onto something new. I'd rather they didn't start rehashing (more of the) DLC as well.

Although I'm half expecting them to announce that the next 'year long story' won't focus on a specific location and instead we'll be revisiting many of the base game maps as we rebuild the Staff of Chaos. :D
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd rather they did Mephala and Nocturnal right, as they seemed to have been swapped about in Summerset. We also need some more information/expansion on Meridia, it was so disappointing to see that empty shrine we were so familiar with from Skyrim and no more expansion as to why it was abandoned.

I too am hoping for something new next year.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.