The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Social Ban Bug?

jdavidp87
jdavidp87
Hello there! Hope everyone is having a great day! I had a hiccup and I need help. I was doing my daily crafting writs and was tabbed over reading the forum posts on the drop rates for motifs for this year's Anniversary Event and when I tabbed back over, I was not able to go to any of my guild's stores to buy things or go to guilds banks or send tell/whispers. This is the first time this has every happened to me, so am a bit confused on fixing it. Any help would be tremendously appreciated! I was told to @ZOS_BillE to help? Again, in advance, thank you! My ticket is #210403-005215
Edited by jdavidp87 on April 3, 2021 7:04PM
  • jdavidp87
    jdavidp87
    jdavidp87 wrote: »
    Hello there! Hope everyone is having a great day! I had a hiccup and I need help. I was doing my daily crafting writs and was tabbed over reading the forum posts on the drop rates for motifs for this year's Anniversary Event and when I tabbed back over, I was not able to go to any of my guild's stores to buy things or go to guilds banks or send tell/whispers. This is the first time this has every happened to me, so am a bit confused on fixing it. Any help would be tremendously appreciated! I was told to @ZOS_BillE to help? Again, in advance, thank you!

Oh my! Meant to give ticket number. :/ #210403-005215
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for providing your ticket number @jdavidp87

We can confirm that this ticket is with the right team and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as they can.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jdavidp87
    jdavidp87
    Thanks for providing your ticket number @jdavidp87

We can confirm that this ticket is with the right team and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as they can.

Thank you so much for the quick response!
  • jdavidp87
    jdavidp87
    I am back up and running again! Thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that you're back up and running. With the ban now removed, we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.