The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New(ish) Player XB1

MattTheViolator
I just started my Orc Necro on XB1after hitting 1000+ CP on the PS4. I’m online most evenings, but being new to XB1 has me playing alone most of the time as I grind skyshards and skill points. I’m looking for a crafting/trading guild where people actually respond in chat and are open to helping each other out. After being EP on PS4 for 6 years, I have decided I am AD for my PvP on XB1. So if anyone has an AD guild and they would be willing to have patience with me as I get my CP back up, please hit me up on my gamertag MattTheViolator
  • Nimuae
    Nimuae
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like our guild would be a good fit! We’re a new crafting/trading guild where everyone has access to the guild bank. We have a take one leave one system where you can take and deposit free items as you wish! This not only helps you out but is beneficial to all members. Right now we have things posted for free such as crafting mats, sky shards, furniture, blueprints and more. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in drop me your gamertag and I’ll send you an invite!
  • MattTheViolator
    MattTheViolator is my GT and my in game name is Necro Matt. I’ll be online in about 3 hours
  • Nimuae
    Nimuae
    Soul Shriven
    I’ll add you here in a few!
  • MattTheViolator
    I saw that post, but I had already gone AD for PvP. I’m already up to 110 CP, but I’m not going to make another character until I hit 600 so I have some CP to work with. Once I hit that I’ll check back to see if you’re still recruiting.
  • AdiraLynn
    AdiraLynn
    ✭✭
    Hi. Would you be interested in joining a new guild?  Our Guild, The Banners of Nirn, is a casual role playing group that enjoys playing the game (quests, dungeons, house building, story telling, dolmens etc). We also have a Guild House with all crafting tables and practice dummies. If you are interested, check us out on our Band page at https://band.us/n/a5ac45sfL8O2C
    or send me a message. My game tag is CrzyFanGrl63.