The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Fixed] Booted from server every 1s in nBRP ( 0 exp )

PaddyVu
PaddyVu
✭✭✭✭
It doesnt happen before, at first i'm able to stay dead there for 8 minutes and get booted from server, trying to log back in after 5 mins, stay dead for only 1s and get booted from server again, now even at character screen get booted from server immediately and the only way to get back in is there's noone in nBRP anymore,unable to gain exp at all. is this how they reduce exp from nBRP? 0 exp 1 hour while trying to log back in...
Update : After 9 days, i can see the problem is fixed, i can stay dead for 30 minutes without boot from server. Thank you !
Edited by PaddyVu on April 12, 2021 12:58PM
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You seem to have a problem every other day in this game and post them all in General..
    uwu
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now i am also getting booted every 5 min. just randomly DC. log back in ..rinse and repeat DC.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're getting booted from the server immediately after trying to get back on, it usually means your character is still logged into the game and it detects the duplicate instance so it kicks you out. You need to wait for a soft logout where the game kicks out the character entirely, this generally takes between 5 to 20 minutes.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deflorate 31 threads in less than a month :D
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by Parasaurolophus on March 31, 2021 11:32AM
    PC/EU
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @PaddyVu

We recommend the troubleshooting in this article to see if it is able to resolve the connectivity issue that you are experiencing.

Please see this article as well if you are seeing a 307 error specifically.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @PaddyVu

We recommend the troubleshooting in this article to see if it is able to resolve the connectivity issue that you are experiencing.

Please see this article as well if you are seeing a 307 error specifically.

Booted from server can relate to AFK, in my situation is stay dead for 8 mins, it's fine when it booted, the thing is NOT fine is when i try to log back in, even at character menu, it boot again...
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    After 9 days, i can see the problem is fixed, i can stay dead for 30 minutes without boot from server. Thank you !
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. With the server issue now resolved, we are going to close the thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.