The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All sets enabled PvP and particularly the return of Malacath seems like worst possible thing to play

• KatzMainTank
    KatzMainTank
    ✭✭✭
    and the devs wont balance PVP or PVE seperately.

This.
    This right here.

I play a different game that had the same problem until last year or the year before that if I remember correctly. But they finally decided to balance separately and when pvp or pve changes occurred, pve'rs cried about pve changes & pvp'rs cried about pvp changes instead of everyone crying about everything all at once.

Balance achieved through partitioning.
    Well..."balanced" or closer to the idea of balance than what we have by far :p

I M A G I N E .

EP - V12 - Crafter
    EP - V1 - Stamina NB
    EP - 49 - Stamina Templar
    EP - 46 - StamSorc
    EP - 24 - ManaBlade
    DC - 26 - StamSorc

PSN: KMT_Drahc
    Left Eye Gang dueling guild recruiter, join us!
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vermintide wrote: »
    Jameson18 wrote: »
    I'm having an absolute blast in cyro.

I've purposely shelved the warden and gone with Stamplar and Magblade. The 2 that i figured will statistically have the hardest time.

Loving. It.

How are you finding the magblade, what are you running on it?

I'm feeling it's hard to even find something to run on magblade that ISN'T a "proc set". Fair enough take away the cheesy stuff like Zaan and Caluurion's, but 90% of the gear my magblade relied on to even try compete with its stamina cousin for burst (Spell Strategist, War Maiden, etc) are technically procs.

So basically I've been runnning around Cyro at a snail's pace with Shackle and Spinners on, 1 Domi and 1 Kena, watching other players enjoy the no-proc meta thinking "Boy, it sure would be nice to have some skills that do anything".

Stuff like Malacath is worse than procs ever were though tbh. Proc sets: 2 or more gear slots, have conditions to activate, usually provide ~10% damage boost. Malacath? 1 gear slot, always on, no questions asked, flat 25% damage boost. Totally balanced. Sure you can't crit, but literally nobody builds for crit in PVP anyway. Zero down side.

I'm using spinner and julianos, 1 pc skoria, 1 pc domi.

Still having a blast. I've been able to do gank build and bomber build by adjusting weapons and cp slots.

I've also now smash leveled another NB and gone stam brawler. After some shifting he's doing very well. Having an absolute blast on a non warden/necro/ww brawler. Fort brass, sprig, 1pc trainee, 1pc domi
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    artal wrote: »
    Right now in bg burst is meta. Procs are viable option but not superior to stat builds.
    So right now anyone can play the way they want to and its all competitive.

Not really. 4man is still best with 30k+ heavy armor peeps with 1 healer. It's just you can finally damage em hard on burst, not just scratch the paint.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and the devs wont balance PVP or PVE seperately.

This.
    This right here.

I play a different game that had the same problem until last year or the year before that if I remember correctly. But they finally decided to balance separately and when pvp or pve changes occurred, pve'rs cried about pve changes & pvp'rs cried about pvp changes instead of everyone crying about everything all at once.

Balance achieved through partitioning.
    Well..."balanced" or closer to the idea of balance than what we have by far :p

I M A G I N E .

Was it WoW or FF14? I'm sure they have a way bigger development team and higher annual budget to spend on drastic changes like this compared to ZOS no?