Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Where is my Critical Damage At Zos??

Stellarvorous
Stellarvorous
✭✭✭
Khajiit StamnPlar Racial And class Critical 2 hander Axe Channeled Acceleration Back Stabber CP And Fighting Finesse No critical damage in the advanced stats and when i test it vs actual mobs its very clear there is No critical damage at all Like nothing

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno I should be oozing critical damage atm instead when tested im getting nothing this bug was mentioned during the PTS enough people brought it up and it somehow made it to live with the calculation based proc sets being turned off the only way people are going to die is if they stand still vs 50 other people and dont heal

Can we get some info on why this is happening? and when it is going to be resolved? I dont intend on waiting to Q3 to be able to play my class the way i have been playing it for literal years otherwise i will be next in line Unsubbing Uninstalling And asking for a Refund for previously purchased DLCs
  • Xelsa
    Xelsa
    ✭✭
    Don't see any critical damage or healing in advanced stat ui. Haven't play tested to confirm, guilds report same issue. My issue was with mundus, guilds are saying other sources are not picking up either.
    Edited by Xelsa on March 9, 2021 12:56AM
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    Its not in the UI and w/e amount we have on live is so minor that its not even worth investing in i literally tested dizzy swing from sneak and for which doesnt even auto crit anymore due to another bug they released or stealth nerfed sneak lolthe non crit without malacath was actually **less** than when i slotted malacath and tried to attack from sneak

Neither method is viable for anything other then slaying squirrels they managed to break 2 mechanics that pertain to a specific playstyle now rendered so useless that im on the brink of uninstalling because i dont have any faith in what they have planned next

Its not hard to test things prior to especially when the people doing the actual testing told them on the PTS Critical damage was borked and instead the patch still went live and its still not fixed

Their new method of fixing things must be to *** off anyone that still dares try to play the game for any monocle of enjoyment and drive them from ESO completely

And unless im looking in the wrong spots on the forum i dont see any update from the Devs i pinged earlier that might be able to explain said issue and when heh *IF* it might actually get resolved

They really want this game to be dead take your money release a broken product and then turn off the few things that were atleast working *Any set that had a calculation to it* for cyrodiil

They already gave people a good reason not to buy blackwood companions nothing interesting for PvP and any sets that might be released well if you have to so much as even pass gas to trigger it ...well have fun trying to make that work in cyrodiil
  • Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    If on PC, I would install that addon Combat Metrics and double check the fight report window. After installing, do a boss or mini boss fight like a delve or something and type /cmx in chat. It'll pop up a window with the last fight recap. I was curious so I double checked and it says I'm doing plenty of crit dmg. You could be bugged of course though, worth checking maybe. :)
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.