The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Minor breach for elemental susceptibility?

Firstmep
Firstmep
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Given that all sources of minor breach are linked to stamina related skills, I think it would be nice to give this morph minor breach.
The skills name is already perfect for it, it's a mostly unused morph, and the new overcharged status effect providing Magicka steal all point me towards this change.
It would could also make staff tanking more appealing.
  • ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, do it.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it's a nice buff for my Vateshran Staff in PvP. Also it removes one of the last reasons to have Templar healers in PvE.
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's a nice buff for my Vateshran Staff in PvP. Also it removes one of the last reasons to have Templar healers in PvE.

Your tank needs to learn about Pierce Armor skill ASAP.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This pretty much, minor breach is going to have so many sources next patch it really makes no difference if we add one more.
    Also this would allow some tanks to use ransack, if they need minor protection, while a healer could use ele sus.

As for pvp, pretty much any Stam user will be able to proc it now with any physical damage passively.

This would just tip the scales back a little bit.
  • Wuerstal
    Wuerstal
    ✭✭✭

If your are running with mostly magicka dps and none of them are templar you still want a Templar supporter for minor sorcery.
    And as pointed out before: Pierce Armor.
    Edited by Wuerstal on March 6, 2021 4:50PM
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

This pretty much, minor breach is going to have so many sources next patch it really makes no difference if we add one more.
    Also this would allow some tanks to use ransack, if they need minor protection, while a healer could use ele sus.

As for pvp, pretty much any Stam user will be able to proc it now with any physical damage passively.

This would just tip the scales back a little bit.

Also, IIRC, all the sources will be exclusively Stamina Based. I may be missing one, but my count is PotL, Pierce Armor, Focused Aim, and Sundered (Physical Damage effect).

With Overcharged (Magical Damage effect) providing Minor Magickasteal, allowing Elemental Susceptibility to provide Minor Breach would result in a choice between a different minor debuff or more reliable uptime on a crucial minor buff.

Side Note (Since it was brought up previously): The nature of sets should never limit or discourage buffs or fixes to abilities. If buffing an ability means that the ability combined with a set results in an overpowered combination, then the set needs to be looked at. Wrath of Elements shouldn't be a barrier to buffing an unused morph. If the combination is OP, nerf Wrath of Elements.
    Edited by ealdwin on March 6, 2021 5:05PM