The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

14k health recovery OMG

PaddyVu
PaddyVu
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbB2zRE2AAM
+ Toon : Dragon Knight ( 30% health recovery bonus from Elder dragon passive )
+ Race : Khajiit ( 100 health recovery )
+ Drink : Port Hunding Pinot ( 539 health recovery )
+ Mundus : The steed ( 411 health recovery with all divine trait )
+ CP : Strategic Reserve ( 1500 health recovery ), Peace of Mind ( 200 health recovery ), Rejuvenation ( 150 health recovery )
+ Gear : Alessian Order, Troll King, Willow's Part.
+ Jewelry : All health recovery with infused trait
+ Potion : Gold Coast Survivor Elixir ( 30% health recovery bonus )
+ Skill use : Balance to reduce health + Major Resolve ( This will buff Alessian Order to maximum effect ) and drink potion when having below 50% hp to proc Troll King
=> Result : 13617 health recovery
=> I let a sorc parse me when i stand still and he couldnt kill me, his dps is 6k4 with 10k crit crystal frag

Dueling ! Actually AFK ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtF6IqWWqYU
Edited by PaddyVu on March 4, 2021 3:30AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'mma mentally bookmark this for later.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and? what uses does it have?
    pve useless, you don't help the team at all, maybe afk tank in overland only
    pvp useless, without stamina or magicka to use heals it's just a matter of time until you die
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
    Options
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    pvp useless, without stamina or magicka to use heals it's just a matter of time until you die

This is a troll build that troll people around and show highest health recovery
    Options
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't give people ideas!!
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually it will be extremely useful in BG all modes except death match.
    Because I can!
    Options
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

Nah, if build like this, u still get one shot when only need 2 players to parse u or techies build can easily oneshot this build in just 0.1s
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's probably the all-time high, but it's been possible to get values well above 10k since One Tamriel, so it's nothing game-breaking. What's new is about 3k integer or however much being freely available to all through the Champion system without dedicating anything else. For most of ESO history it's taken at least 5 item slots, usually 7, to get 3k integer input. It's a pretty interesting change to give something this powerful to everybody.

The sum will be much lower in BGs, but this sort of build has always been one of the metas for winning objective modes in BGs, on DK or Sorc, but right now the absolute strongest it seems is a Crimson+Alessian Werewolf, not surprisingly. We'll see how they stack up after the nerf to Alessian.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
    Options
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lmfaooo that's so busted XD

Good find!
    Options
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! I was just playing around with a recovery build yesterday.

When eternal vigor procced, I was around 6k health recovery and setup as a stam character had 4.8k stam recov and 3.5k mag recov.

In no-CP, recov were lower but damage was good enough that I was cleaning up but in cp, if was doing decent damage and if played well couldn't die at all.

I was testing the limits of the build so was a bit reckless.
    Options
  • lazywhiteseal
    lazywhiteseal
    ✭✭✭
    its fun playing around with stats
    i have a 61k hp(with food) toon and its fun and effective in many cases.

but i dont see the a realistic use for this build.
    health recovery is usually a stat for tanks.
    dunno if this build provides at least 30k hp and near max resist cap... but even if it does quite useless since in dungeons you only need one self heal(if you have said defense stats) or rely on healer. in pvp you would drain your mag or stam before you can do anything productive. also if you dont have the hp and resist you probably get 1-3 shot by high dps player.
    and correct me if im wrong resource recovery is reduced by half in combat(14k hp every 2 second instead of 1sec) . so technically you get about 7000 hp per second. and again if you dont have the hp and resist you can and will be 1-3 shotted in that 2second frame.

"I let a sorc parse me when i stand still and he couldnt kill me, his dps is 6k4 with 10k crit crystal frag"
    dunno how that can make any sense. 64k dps means you deal 64k per second.
    even if you have self heals on you cant even reach 30k hp regen mark because of the reduced regen in combat.

or maybe you meant 6.4k dps and maybe i misunderstood....but 64k dps against regen build? your friend is doing something wrong

ps: to newbies, dont go regen build in pugs. fake tanks are bad enough.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My werewolf is ready.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    My werewolf is ready.

Werewolves are actually getting a big nerf.
    Options
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    its fun playing around with stats
    i have a 61k hp(with food) toon and its fun and effective in many cases.

but i dont see the a realistic use for this build.
    health recovery is usually a stat for tanks.
    dunno if this build provides at least 30k hp and near max resist cap... but even if it does quite useless since in dungeons you only need one self heal(if you have said defense stats) or rely on healer. in pvp you would drain your mag or stam before you can do anything productive. also if you dont have the hp and resist you probably get 1-3 shot by high dps player.
    and correct me if im wrong resource recovery is reduced by half in combat(14k hp every 2 second instead of 1sec) . so technically you get about 7000 hp per second. and again if you dont have the hp and resist you can and will be 1-3 shotted in that 2second frame.

"I let a sorc parse me when i stand still and he couldnt kill me, his dps is 6k4 with 10k crit crystal frag"
    dunno how that can make any sense. 64k dps means you deal 64k per second.
    even if you have self heals on you cant even reach 30k hp regen mark because of the reduced regen in combat.

or maybe you meant 6.4k dps and maybe i misunderstood....but 64k dps against regen build? your friend is doing something wrong

ps: to newbies, dont go regen build in pugs. fake tanks are bad enough.

6k4 mean 6400 dps not 64000 dps, only techies build can deal up to 300k to 400k dps
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    Don't give people ideas!!

Nobody's gonna slot 6 Draconic Power skills and let their health get under 50% on a consistent basis. It's a case of extremes.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Throw it on a goliath health build and it will never die, especially a harbinger build
    Options
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can be annoying in PvP. Adjust it a bit to be able to block more change some skills and you will still sit at Like 10k+ HP regen. Get out and burn enemy Sieges, Takes 8+ ppl to kill you, get in BG and carry the Chaosball for ages, steal relic without the enemy team being able to kill you to get their relic Back, distract brainless players in cyro that Like to spend 15+ minutes parsing on you while they loose keep after keep. Many usefull ways for those kind of builds.
    Options
  • AyaDark
    AyaDark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG is that sorc easely drop HP by half with all this hp regen and just simple combination.

So 2 sorcs will just kill him easely, but 2 trolls like this will do nothing to sorc.

Sorc is too OP, remove them streak may be ?

Or rework to something asbad as new DK version of wings ?

Like streak one time per 10 seconds or no streak while ground controll immunity ?
    Edited by AyaDark on March 4, 2021 6:48AM
    Options
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s use is to make people quit duels, duh :D
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artorias24 wrote: »

Can be annoying in PvP. Adjust it a bit to be able to block more change some skills and you will still sit at Like 10k+ HP regen. Get out and burn enemy Sieges, Takes 8+ ppl to kill you, get in BG and carry the Chaosball for ages, steal relic without the enemy team being able to kill you to get their relic Back, distract brainless players in cyro that Like to spend 15+ minutes parsing on you while they loose keep after keep. Many usefull ways for those kind of builds.

This ^ 100%
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf incoming...
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
    Options
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! I was just playing around with a recovery build yesterday.

When eternal vigor procced, I was around 6k health recovery and setup as a stam character had 4.8k stam recov and 3.5k mag recov.

In no-CP, recov were lower but damage was good enough that I was cleaning up but in cp, if was doing decent damage and if played well couldn't die at all.

I was testing the limits of the build so was a bit reckless.
    I guess most of you damage was from proc set + malacath?
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My werewolf is ready.

Yep.

As far as I can tell WW builds tend to use higher health regen as it is easier way to compensate for expensive magicka heal they have. So with higher healthy regen you do not need to use this heal too often, so you can get away with lower magicka sustain. Many "older" WW builds back in the day, used to run Desert Rose as a core set, just to have mag sustain to be able to heal.

14K health regen is over the top, but I don't think that such build will be able to kill anything...
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My werewolf is ready.

Soooo.... the Tribble is ready ?

:#
    Options
  • Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭

But every match is deathmatch, ergo you will lose every mode.
    Options
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how that setup would work against slaughter fish? Hmm...just think how far out you could swim!
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
    Options
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is also Major Fortitude from Green Dragon Blood skill. Another +30% to health recovery.
    Options
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sergykid Did you watch the video?

More than enough resources to use the occasional heal and buff not to mention line of sighting when actually playing. The applications in pvp are far from useless, they are numerous. Taking/holding points for a start. 1vX holding up the enemy in any number of situations that can benefit ones alliance.

Its hillarious and very broken. I have encountered such a build. Nothing could kill it, there is only so much damage that can be applied per second and when actually trying to stay alive rather than standing there afk, with line of sight, self healz, buffs etc, yeah its pretty invincible.

Clearly there should be a cap on the amount of recovery which can be applied.
    Edited by Grianasteri on March 10, 2021 10:44AM
    Options
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    there is also Major Fortitude from Green Dragon Blood skill. Another +30% to health recovery.

it already active with potion, potion grant major fortitude and unstoppable
    Options
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No offense but it's like if something doesn't fit into how you play it's irrelevant or useless for everyone else? I use a similar build for capture and hold matches and it's far from useless.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
    Options
  • Merllow
    Merllow
    ✭✭✭
    Normal assembly, the test showed that a person, even if you are standing in AFK, will not kill you, and if you press the buttons, you can kite the crowd
    Options