The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Players able to harass other players after they are blocked???

stretchnuggett
stretchnuggett
Soul Shriven
Ok so Ive been playing the game for a long time. N.A. servers. I run trading guilds. Its what I enjoy doing. I like being able to get awesome traders for my members. A group of other trading guilds and myself coordinate auctions within our guilds. There are a group of haters that go around and make up lies about all of us and post them in zonechat. Call us bullies because we don't want to play with them because they are toxic and just not the kind of people we want to play with. We leave them alone. Say nothing block them ect. But like I said we have auctions and we will set up a time and place and low and behold they follow someone there. We use the saychat text option for people to place thier bids and they just flood zonechat with all sorts of things knowing this. Trying to disrupt anyway a child knows how. Telling everyone in some 1m gold to the person who guesses the correct number 1-1000 ect. I mean we block them. But not much else we can do after that. We have all submitted many tickets. Barely ever get a response besides the automated one then when we do get a responce zos just says we do not disclose the outcome thanks ect. But it just keeps happening. I don't know what else to do. Its really a shame people cant just be adults and if they can't get picked for the basketball team go and start your own? Like its what I did. Its what alot of people do. But for some reason these people are just horrible. The funny thing is like I said they call us bullies but they cant leave us alone. We don't do that to them. Never have never will and because they know it. Its caused them to do it more. We have been having auctions for years in fact my guild was among the very first auctions on our platform. Others have since adopted doing auctions as well. Which I think is great. I dunno I was hoping for ideas. Thanks anything helps.
Edited by stretchnuggett on March 1, 2021 1:20AM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say start by finding out how they're still getting your information, if they've been blocked. You or someone in your guild has to be putting it out there, or you're refusing to change your routine.

You could also go to a private area, guild hall, etc., where they simply cannot follow. If you're doing what you're doing in "public," as it sounds, they've just as much right to be there as you and your auction attendees.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could also go to a private area, guild hall, etc., where they simply cannot follow. If you're doing what you're doing in "public," as it sounds, they've just as much right to be there as you and your auction attendees.

I imagine it'd be difficult to organize a public auction in a private home that only allows 24 people.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on March 19, 2021 11:49PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @stretchnuggett

You are welcome to post your ticket or ticket numbers in this thread so we can check the status and ensure they were handled correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The harassment issue is one you'll have to take to ZOS. Screenshots and documentation that this is a longstanding problem with people deliberately disrupting your activity should help over time. In short, don't give up!

On a practical level, it may help to reevaluate how you do the auctions. If the auction is primarily in /say chat, can you all turn off the zone chat to lessen the disruption and chatter? https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3900/~/how-do-i-join-or-leave-different-chat-channels?
    Options
  • StretchNugett
    If theyre blocked , how can you see them typing in zone chat? Maybe try a bug report
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another reason they need to work on allowing more people into homes or making dedicated guild hall properties that allow more guests than usual. It's ridiculous that a guild has to use public space for guild functions.
    Options
  • Hannerbal
    Hannerbal
    ✭✭
    Why not just use guild chat?
    PC | NAGuildmaster - Phoenix EmporiumNgalla - Orc Dragonknight - MainAurelia Val - Breton TemplarAesarie - High Elf SorcererAfeared-of-Deer Khajiit DragonknightChases-the-Dot - Khajiit TemplarEats-Bread-on-Floor - Khajiit TemplarEight-Lives-Left - Khajiit SorcererEncounters-Grave-Problems - Khajiit NecromancerHannerbal Lecter - Nord WardenHates-Mudcrabs - Khajiit DragonknightInterprets-Sarcasm-Poorly - Khajiit SorcererMidnight-Zoomies - Khajiit NightbladeRigor Morticia - Dark Elf NecromancerSefohna - High Elf WardenSnack-That-Smiles-Back - Argonian TemplarYatul Blind-Eye - Orc DragonknightYeet Stick - High Elf Templar
    Options