The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't gift

Aubrey_Kidona
Aubrey_Kidona
✭✭
I started playing on the PC/NA server on 12/1/2020 and continue to get the notification telling me that I cannot gift for 30 days. I can't figure out what to select to submit a ticket regarding this.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 28, 2021 5:07PM
PC/NA
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If on PC, press F1 or you can hit the support tab on this website. It's top left of the screen.
  • Aubrey_Kidona
    Aubrey_Kidona
    ✭✭
    My issue was that I was checking the prompts and couldn't figure out which options to pick to submit it. There isn't a can't gift option as far as I can tell. Literally everyone I know who has started anytime recently has this issue. Wish it could get addressed.
    PC/NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can report it as a general “character issue” (or list it as you have a problem with a crown store item) and they will sort it into the right category on their end.

ETA: If you are actually wanting to gift something, also note that you have to have bought crowns or subbed to ESO+ and then waited 30 days from that point to gift. But the notification spam is something Support has been able to help other people with in the past.
    Edited by virtus753 on February 26, 2021 6:34AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aubrey_Kidona

If you continue to get this error message, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post