The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Service tickets confirmation email

LightYagami
LightYagami
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi ZOS, is there any set up selecting whether I'll receive the email confirmation after submitting a ticket (in-game)?
I used to receive the confirmation email but suddenly I can't receive confirmation email anymore.

I'm not sure if I accidentally changed email settings. Can you please help. Thanks.
No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LightYagami

Have you tried the following when requesting your confirmation email?
    1. Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before making the request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @LightYagami

Have you tried the following when requesting your confirmation email?
    1. Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before making the request.

Thanks for the reply. searched all folders and couldn't locate any service ticket emails.

I'll also try to move around other settings. Thanks for help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LightYagami

If changing settings does not help, you can open a ticket with customer support so they can try updating the email address as another option.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @LightYagami

If changing settings does not help, you can open a ticket with customer support so they can try updating the email address as another option.

Oh that's great! Thanks for following up :)