The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Bravil Retriever is cute, but...

• Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    You made it sound cool :D

Let me think about it ... so it's on purpose? To give it a certain depth?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

Let me think about it ... so it's on purpose? To give it a certain depth?

Ermahgerd, immershun!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    He's good for nothing to me and the family, but I'm sure he'll be an exceptional test- ahem, guest.

I'm sorry, I've been away for a while; I had very, very important affairs. You probably know that. So... he's worth more than 5 gold, you said... How about... 6?

Of course. This is just a minor trade, so important business always comes first. As my dear mother says: "Business comes first, and family is business". She mostly uses it as a threat, like to my cousin. So if you would increase that to 11, I can be generous and send a servant along with him.
    Vehlir wrote: »
    Syldras wrote: »
    (On a more serious note, that dog, for whatever reason, never had a tongue or teeth:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/bravil-retriever/
    So it's not a new bug or something.
    I find it extremely uncanny and would agree that it might be a good idea for ZOS to fix that).

Yeah same! There has been events where they have gone back and touched up old content in the form of locations & NPC's but I'm not sure if they ever have done so for Pets/Mounts before.

Anyone aware if they have ever done that?

And to be a bit more serious aswell. No. Because of complaints to changes they have done before, ZoS doesn't make changes to things that have gone live, unless they cause issues.
    The dog is an old pet, and many old pets and mounts have some..oddities. I mean, just look at the damn horses.

God, the horses. Yes, yes, the anatomy is some non-Euclidean geometry, we all know, but no one talks about the horrifying Lisa Frank eyes the original horses had.

The unblinking eyes, the u shaped open mouth, the weird short and not correct legs, the running animation that looks more like a dog than a horse, the horrible textures on the slim horse model, the horrible proportions, the list goes on. I also dislike the lack of fringe/forelock on them.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    Uh, the horses ... I feel sick every time I see them. Remind me of some grotesque historical paintings.

Agreed 🤣
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The unblinking eyes, the u shaped open mouth, the weird short and not correct legs, the running animation that looks more like a dog than a horse, the horrible textures on the slim horse model, the horrible proportions, the list goes on. I also dislike the lack of fringe/forelock on them.

I've always thought that too, have they never seen a horse in real life? And it's actually funny too, because the animations of other animals are quite well done. I found the white cat with two pairs of ears (why actually two pairs of ears, what kind of mutation is that?), which sometimes rolls on the floor, surprisingly realistic.

• Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the dog models seem to have broken tails too.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "