The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Currently LOVING the removal of all proc sets in the game

• Jayserix
    Jayserix
    ✭✭✭
    So good luck selling DLC to PVP centered players because these changes locked 95+% of gear out and make the game, once again, really inhospitable to people wanting to try PVP.
    [...]

Logical fallacy right there, people who wants to pvp do it regardless of the gear available. I mean we're even putting up with the daily lag.

Anyway welcome to the platform OP :p
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayserix wrote: »
    So good luck selling DLC to PVP centered players because these changes locked 95+% of gear out and make the game, once again, really inhospitable to people wanting to try PVP.
    [...]

Logical fallacy right there, people who wants to pvp do it regardless of the gear available. I mean we're even putting up with the daily lag.

Anyway welcome to the platform OP :p

indeed!!

I'd rather have less choice in terms of sets if this allows me a less frustrating PvP experience......and in my opinion there is nothing more frustrating than being killed by an unkillable Stamden with 40k health and syvarra eating my char.......or a good old Vigor/Alessian/etc + whatever other set you want allowing them to reset the fight as and when they fancy
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most PVP centered players were playing the game and subbing regardless of the DLC.

You just won’t be able to sell content to PVP centered players who enjoyed crutching on broken sets.