The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Currently LOVING the removal of all proc sets in the game

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
Im really enjoying the test of the removal of ALL proc sets in game and them giving us access to only running like 17 sets HAHAHA

https://youtu.be/oATyCCCZd3Q

New
https://youtu.be/dPPS8auTBkw
Edited by Unfadingsilence on February 23, 2021 9:35PM
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah some of those pve players almost tried to attack you
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »

Right the whole time last night 1vXing 5 stars and not to mention I'm only a little over 600 CP HAHA I LOVE IT
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »

Right the whole time last night 1vXing 5 stars and not to mention I'm only a little over 600 CP HAHA I LOVE IT

👍
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You use a controller on PC too? I was so confused for a sec
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You use a controller on PC too? I was so confused for a sec

Yah it honestly makes no difference in ESO since it's not a fps game or anything even when running a dps test im still hitting 100k on my magblade
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    What on earth are those players doing? Honestly it looks like the "skill" difference is showing when you can't use procs :p
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight. Our small group must have encountered some PVE large groups. When they pushed their damage was unforgivable; BUT when they tried to play defensive than they crumpled under an offense push. It happens when you still have "oh crazy, what do I do, I'm being damaged" panic reflexes; but these PVE players still can hold up when they balance push and pulls. I feel the absent of proc sets offers them and everyone some time to decide with a less chance for a "..I'm being damaged, wait I'm dead now." scenarios. As for performance, our group didn't have much lag and my opponents had their skills firing off good on me.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lag is still there.

• Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn Daniel, you're just straight deleting fools out there. It's almost as if they all forgot how to do the damage themselves haha. Nice bro!
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »
    What on earth are those players doing? Honestly it looks like the "skill" difference is showing when you can't use procs :p

I been thinking that same thing tbh but also shows how unbalanced the game also is as well especially since more of them in the full video at 810CP guys and im at 600 CP so still missing out tbh
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Daniel, you're just straight deleting fools out there. It's almost as if they all forgot how to do the damage themselves haha. Nice bro!

Lol thanks
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    Lag is still there.

1000000000%%%%%
  • Zabulus
    Zabulus
    ✭✭✭
    Im really enjoying the test of the removal of ALL proc sets in game and them giving us access to only running like 17 sets HAHAHA

Try to face a magsorc with pets on PC Eu no cp, and have fun ...
    Yes its a nerf sorcs post.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zabulus wrote: »

Try to face a magsorc with pets on PC Eu no cp, and have fun ...
    Yes its a nerf sorcs post.

Did it last night it was pretty easy even with dealing with the extremely high lag and ping since i live in the US and jumped on EU haha
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what is supposed to be happening with proc sets?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    So what is supposed to be happening with proc sets?

Who knows really
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that lag is better than it was before MYM, but it’s hard to say really since it varied before and still varies now. But combat is SO much better and more fun! Ball groups are still strong but not ridiculous as when they were running around in VD, CT and whatever else. It would be great if many of the more stat proc sets could be used in Cyrodiil again, but I’s be glad for the over-the-top gimmicky proc sets were completely redone or just removed from the game. No one uses CT or, of course, VD, in PvE.
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is what I think almost every 1vX video/streamer I watch. They claim they're using line of sight but I can't shake the feeling people are paying people to pretend to fight them for the stream.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    worrallj wrote: »

This is what I think almost every 1vX video/streamer I watch. They claim they're using line of sight but I can't shake the feeling people are paying people to pretend to fight them for the stream.

No; there really are players that are that bad.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    worrallj wrote: »

No; there really are players that are that bad.

This is correct.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a great time when abilities are working. Well; even when they are not, I feel like I still like it better than not being able to activate abilities while getting killed by a proc just going off on its own. Its been worse with lag during this test, yet somehow not as anger inducing.

And nice movement. There are a lot of NBs that just want to cloak right in front of someone attacking them and get away, but you really use your tools well.
    Edited by techyeshic on February 28, 2021 5:49AM
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate it.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the OP buffs for the blackwoods update RIP the meta
    https://youtu.be/U1Z1umib6qk

And honestly thanks for all the support so far it's been so much fun moving from console to PC i wish that I made the move sooner and can't wait to keep the grind going
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on March 5, 2021 11:43PM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you go EU?
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my guy is on a stam blade. try playing on other classes. no disrespect to your content.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you go EU?

I'm wanting to play on all platforms and all servers tbh so currently I have my main account "which I'm never on anymore :neutral: on xbox NA with over 1400 CP and I have an EU account with 870 on there as well, I just came over to PC not to long ago and I'm almost at 700 CP on NA and not sure atm what my EU account is at, and I have an NA account on Playstation with 100 CP atm but tbh I'm enjoying PC WAY!!!!!! more than console
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on March 6, 2021 6:39AM
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    my guy is on a stam blade. try playing on other classes. no disrespect to your content.

I do play other classes as well I really enjoy stam and mag DK and stamplar as well its definitely and easy mode class as well but I just love NB especially for solo play just fun to get in and out of combat especially fighting larger groups, the other night on stream I took out a group on DC about 35 of them before they got me and tbh I can't do that kinda X On any other class atm especially with the no proc change
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So good luck selling DLC to PVP centered players because these changes locked 95+% of gear out and make the game, once again, really inhospitable to people wanting to try PVP.

I mean I get that is sucked unloading on some dude, not realizing they were rocking Harbinger and instead of them dying you are are laying on the ground waiting to respawn, but there were ways around that.

I understand toning down the proc sets, but turning them off is very limiting and really turns the PVE side of the game off for anyone in PVP...I do both, but there are some dedicated PVP guys who only mess with PVE to gear up...of course now they don't have to.

Just a weird solution, especially as they admitted it did not improve performance and actually indicated it may have made performance worse...go figure.

Also folks saying that it makes skill more important, if skill centric PVP is your thing, then this is not a good game choice for you. What you really mean is that the tricks you use to face roll noobs aren't as effective when the noob can suit up in a solid proc set and not be one shotted or locked down and burned in a few seconds.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y u enjoy PC more?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y u enjoy PC more?

Game just runs smoother on PC than it ever has on console and I played on console since day one release, and with addons it's made "grinding" extremely easy but the biggest thing honestly is just how much smooth the game plays in pvp and outside of pvp in pve land, the only bad part is no area voice chat or guild chat, it's a whole different ball game on console when it comes to communication and how easy it is to just switch chats or just RP it up in area chat with hundreds of ppl haha. Cuz even though I play pvp solo and have not been in a group for 5 years I still enjoy talking in guild chat or having it on in the background hearing from the members on what location the zergs are running and thats made it easier to find good 1vX situations