The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOW TO GET RE FUND FOR PRE ORDER ON MY PC&PS4 ACCOUNT FOR NEW CHAPTER

Nordic__Knights
Nordic__Knights
✭✭✭✭✭
WITH THE NEW SYSTEM BEING PUT INTO PLACE OFF CP GAIN AND NOT XP IVE CHANGED MY WANT TO COUNTUE TO PLAY/PAY FOR THE GAME AND WOULD LIKE TO GET RE FUNDED FOR BOTH MY PC AND MY PS4 ACCOUNT THAT I PRE ORDERED NEXT CHAPTER
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by Nordic__Knights on February 18, 2021 10:32PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should just outlaw preorders altogether. People preorder (not knowing what's to come) then complain when something happens they didn't want to happen. Why even bother preordering if you know that you might want the money back later? Just stop doing that sort of thing and you can save yourself some hassle later.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should just outlaw preorders altogether. People preorder (not knowing what's to come) then complain when something happens they didn't want to happen. Why even bother preordering if you know that you might want the money back later? Just stop doing that sort of thing and you can save yourself some hassle later.

IVE PRE ORDERED EVERY UPDATE / CHAPTER OF GAME SINCE RELEASE , SO IT BECAME HABIT BUT AFTER BEING TOLD MY XP GAIN MEANS NOTHING I HAVE NO WANT TO GAIN ANYMORE
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IVE PRE ORDERED EVERY UPDATE / CHAPTER OF GAME SINCE RELEASE , SO IT BECAME HABIT BUT AFTER BEING TOLD MY XP GAIN MEANS NOTHING I HAVE NO WANT TO GAIN ANYMORE

Your caps lock key is stuck. Might want to look into that.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok ty but nothing here helps me on getting an re fund i really dont know should i put in an ticket on both pc account help and ps4 account help or where should i put in an ticket since both account are linked and have same email. ect ect just different platforms
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok ty but nothing here helps me on getting an re fund i really dont know should i put in an ticket on both pc account help and ps4 account help or where should i put in an ticket since both account are linked and have same email. ect ect just different platforms

Your best bet is to politely ask the proper people for the refund. If they are legally required to be allowed a refund prior to delivery, you may not even need to give a reason. Follow the proper channels and they will eventually fulfill your request. Your tagged ZOS employees may be able to help, but give them every reason to want to assist you first.
    Edited by redspecter23 on February 18, 2021 10:56PM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your best bet is to politely ask the proper people for the refund. If they are legally required to be allowed a refund prior to delivery, you may not even need to give a reason. Follow the proper channels and they will eventually fulfill your request. Your tagged ZOS employees may be able to help, but give them every reason to want to assist you first.

guess thats going to be hard with what im requesting help with .
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Nordic__Knights

Please submit a support ticket here so that we can assist with your refund request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Nordic__Knights

Please submit a support ticket here so that we can assist with your refund request.

do i need to do one for each platform being this request deals with both PC & PS4 account that is linked ?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nordic__Knights

No, you can submit one ticket for this request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post