The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PCNA No Proc Test

Jabassa
Jabassa
✭✭✭
Perhaps this isn’t the place to post this, forgive me as I’ve been away from the forums for quite some time.

I just wanted to say, I haven’t truly enjoyed Cyrodiil since I started playing the game until now. For once, I actually know what killed me and why, I can see my errors and learn from them.

Yes, there are some sets I’d like to see added back like Bright-Throat’s and Rattlecage (I play mag), but as a general consensus, I think this test is the BEST thing to happen to Cyrodiil to date, and greatly overshadows every other change that has been made previously.

THIS is the Cyrodiil we want. THIS is the Cyrodiil we need.

TLDR:
I absolutely love this test, and wish you proc players would come join us.

P.S. I would love to see a “No CP No Procs” option in all manners of PvP ***with allowed sets selected by the community*** That way we can allow sets like Bright-Throat’s, Vicious Death, viable monster sets, and ban things like that cancerous Vateshran Staff and Crimson
Edited by Jabassa on February 17, 2021 11:07PM
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jabassa wrote: »
    Perhaps this isn’t the place to post this, forgive me as I’ve been away from the forums for quite some time.

I just wanted to say, I haven’t truly enjoyed Cyrodiil since I started playing the game until now. For once, I actually know what killed me and why, I can see my errors and learn from them.

Yes, there are some sets I’d like to see added back like Bright-Throat’s and Rattlecage (I play mag), but as a general consensus, I would love to see a “No CP No Procs” option in all manners of PvP

Most of us see it that way. And Rattlecage works somewhat, only the Major Sorcery buff is deactivated.

The problem here is monetarization: Ravenwatch EU is the main PvP campaign over here, and it requires a lot of courage to implement a NoCP No Proc set campaign which gives players 0 incentives to buy expansions and DLCs.
    Edited by Thraben on February 17, 2021 11:29PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Jabassa
    Jabassa
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

Yes, there are some sets I’d like to see added back like Bright-Throat’s and Rattlecage (I play mag), but as a general consensus, I would love to see a “No CP No Procs” option in all manners of PvP

Most of us do. And Rattlecage works somewhat, only the Major Sorcery buff is deactivated.

Does the 5pc spell damage still work???
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

According to people who tested it out, yes. I personally cannot confirm, though.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Jabassa
    Jabassa
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

According to people who tested it out, yes. I personally cannot confirm, though.

Thanks man, I’ll check tonight!