The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

I have been subbed for well over 30 days, I can not gift

Banetek
Banetek
✭✭✭
I resubbed after several years gone. Every day I log in guess what, it says I have 30 days to wait till gifting is unlocked. Wel;l its been well over 30 days and I still cant gift.

Ive purchased many crowns and dammit I want to spend more but cant!!
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 17, 2021 9:44PM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of this issue, and i havent subbed since morrowwind. I just gifted crowns from one acct to another.
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    A guildmate of mine I want to buy him an extra character slot for his account. When i go to purchase it, it shows a little gift box. When I click the gift box to purchase it as a gift I get the msg that I have to wait 30 days.

it counts down in the hours but after I log off and back on it resets to 30 days..

Furthermore every time I log on I get the msg from the system that gifting will be unlocked in 30 days
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for an answer... I don't have faith that my ticket will get answered any time soon.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Banetek

Could you please provide your ticket number so that we can look into this for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Question Reference # 210217-000882

I meet the requirements and am SUBBED to ESO.

I have purchased multiple items but always by purchasing crown packs

I am CLICKING on the ICON of a wrapped present

I am being told I have to wait 29D23h

When I relog the next day I am being told I have to wait 30 days to unlock gifting.

Thank You for your time.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Banetek

Thank you for your ticket number. Please check your forum PM's for an update on the current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post