Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus and you guys cannot read

FineFeathered
FineFeathered
✭✭✭
I need a better way to communicate with you. This month, you charged my account on 1/31/21 and also on 2/4/21 for the same subscription. I complained, then you "claim" to have refunded me one payment (it hasn't arrived yet) and you cancelled my sub. So I'm going to re-sub, and now I've paid you 3 times for the month, and I trust ther eis a pending refund of one of them, putting me right back to where I was after you charged me the 2nd time.

Is there a telephone number I can call to discuss details? I dont' want to do this in a public forum but you dont' appear to understand my emails to you. I hate to see where this will go from here. But for the very first time since launch, I'm not subbed. I will fix that myself, but then I want you to fix your error. And I have plenty of proof in the way of statements. But again, I don't want to put all my personal info here for the world to see. I just want YOU (Zos) to realize that I feel you are inadequate with written communications by email and when it comes to money, I no longer trust that you'll work things out correctly without witnesses.

Please contact me, or give me the number of a live individual with the authority to deal with membership I can call on Tuesday. Thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 17, 2021 9:54PM
  • what_the
    what_the
    ✭✭✭
    Did you file a ticket or just e-mail them?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I need a better way to communicate with you. This month, you charged my account on 1/31/21 and also on 2/4/21 for the same subscription. I complained, then you "claim" to have refunded me one payment (it hasn't arrived yet) and you cancelled my sub. So I'm going to re-sub, and now I've paid you 3 times for the month, and I trust ther eis a pending refund of one of them, putting me right back to where I was after you charged me the 2nd time.

Is there a telephone number I can call to discuss details? I dont' want to do this in a public forum but you dont' appear to understand my emails to you. I hate to see where this will go from here. But for the very first time since launch, I'm not subbed. I will fix that myself, but then I want you to fix your error. And I have plenty of proof in the way of statements. But again, I don't want to put all my personal info here for the world to see. I just want YOU (Zos) to realize that I feel you are inadequate with written communications by email and when it comes to money, I no longer trust that you'll work things out correctly without witnesses.

Please contact me, or give me the number of a live individual with the authority to deal with membership I can call on Tuesday. Thank you.

When they "refunded" and took away your sub, so you were left with no sub, one payment gone through and one payment maaaybe refunded, why on Nirn did you sub again instead of explaining that they need to either refund both of payments, of give you back your sub?
    Edited by Nairinhe on February 15, 2021 10:33AM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    When they "refunded" and took away your sub, so you were left with no sub, one payment gone through and one payment maaaybe refunded, why on Nirn did you sub again instead of explaining that they need to either refund both of payments, of give you back your sub?

They're fixing the lack of sub, as they said. It's up to ZOS to fix the payment issues.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

They're fixing the lack of sub, as they said. It's up to ZOS to fix the payment issues.

Except now the OP has to deal with reconciling 3 payments, two of which needing refunds, for the same month. It would have been less prone to more errors doing what @Nairinhe suggested.
  • FineFeathered
    FineFeathered
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

It is up to ZOS, that's why I was trying to find a telephone number to contact them. It's gotten more complicated and at this point, I doubt I could explain it clearly, and if I did, I doubt it would be understood clearly. I need to talk to ZOS in person. I was trying to find out how.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @FineFeathered

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We do not currently offer phone support, but if you could provide your support ticket number in this thread we would be happy to work with you on this issue.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 17, 2021 9:15PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post