The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchase Help please!!

Rossmann
Rossmann
✭✭✭
Hi, with this Lunar Year Sales on Steam i want to buy the chapters i lack ( Elsweyr and Greymoor ).

I already have Morrowind and Summerset chapters and also base game naturally. So my question is if i buy the The Elder Scrolls Online - Greymoor (standart edition with all chapters included also base game, NOT THE UPGRADE VERSION) do i get the chapters i lack?

This is way cheaper option for me for now with the sales ongoing.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on February 12, 2021 1:07PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if you buy the base game it wont be linked to your account, I could be wrong
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Rossmann
    Rossmann
    ✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    if you buy the base game it wont be linked to your account, I could be wrong

Hope i can confirm that with some admins.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Rossmann

As mentioned in this article, players who already own the base game should be able to purchase a version of ESO that contains content that they already own.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rossmann
    Rossmann
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, thank you.