Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What armor sets are these?

• Pencisl2
    Pencisl2
    Also, commenting on Skyreach while also talking about not having 400g to buy the first bag upgrade... you can't get a Skyreach carry for less than a couple grand. I don't usually get into the carry business at all, but I'd be surprised if you could get that below 5k per level, unless you had a friend carrying you.

I am not paying people for runs.
    Options
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like silver dawn shoulders, i wear them all the time :) just wish you could dye them, just a little bit. Like make them black at least or white. Not have to be all crazy with purple or something, just natural wolf type colors.
    Options
  • Pencisl2
    Pencisl2
    Pauwer wrote: »
    I really like silver dawn shoulders, i wear them all the time :) just wish you could dye them, just a little bit. Like make them black at least or white. Not have to be all crazy with purple or something, just natural wolf type colors.

they are attractive. I don't really care for the set, but I liked how it looks. that it is so expensive for something so mediocre is a bit silly though.
    Edited by Pencisl2 on February 3, 2021 4:29AM
    Options
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pencisl2 wrote: »
    that it is so expensive for something so mediocre is a bit silly though.

It comes down to rarity, like almost all things in MMOs.
    Some motifs, you can just find in cabinets. They're extra cheap.
    Some, drop randomly from daily quest reward boxes. They're relatively cheap, especially when the zone their quests are in is new and lots of people are doing the quests.
    And then there are the rare motifs, that only drop from the final boss of a dungeon or raid, with a better drop chance if you play the "hard mode" of the dungeon. Which means that very few copies of those motifs are found, and even less get sold to other players. So they're expensive. And the harder the dungeon is to complete, the rarer & more expensive the motif is.
    Options