Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Health regen needs to be looked into.

Micah_Bayer
Micah_Bayer
✭✭✭✭✭
Without going too much into detail, I'm just going to make this nice and short. I shouldn't be able to have 4500 weapon damage, 40k stam, and 35k health with 9000 regen on the pts. Some serious tweaking needs to happen with the new CP system, because this is crazy.
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the major culprit it the 50 hp regen for every 10 ult champion perk this needs tobe changed to something else entirely maybe a anti balorg dmg for saving ult or halve the total value down to 1500 regen at 500 ult maybe even lower
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mate that weapon damage is low for the PTS. I just got mine to 8.5k 😂👏 I think you will struggle to kill anyone with less than 6k next patch.

I agree though health recovery should be affected by battle spirit now it is this accessible.
    Options
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agility : (2 items) Adds 1752 Maximum Stamina
    (3 items) Adds 206 Weapon Damage

Endurance:(2 items) Adds 1928 Maximum Health
    (3 items) Adds 618 Health Recovery

Meanwhile minor set bonuses give 129 weapon damage and 129 health recovery on sets.

Agility/willpower is in line, since theyre only 3 pc sets, their effects are a bit stronger.

Endurance blows that out of the water with 4.7 times the normal set bonus on the 3pc.

One could argue that wpd affects both healing and dmg and thats why its lower than health recovery, however healing in pvp is reduced by 55%, while health recovery is not affected at all.
    Also health recovery costs no resources and doesnt take up global cooldowns to use, you have it ticking always.

There are other sets out there as well, with unnecessary amounts of health recovery.

Im all for being able to build for it, but rn, especially when combined with procs, its simply far too powerful.
    Options
  • AyaDark
    AyaDark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your resources resorces recovery are not effected by 55% too.

The problem is not in ĥealth recovery itself.

It balance that some classes have good hots and other do not.

The problem is in extreamly high values of it in CP and easy to get to condition compared to other stats.

2500 against 300 spd wpd is not normal.
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    J18696 wrote: »
    I think the major culprit it the 50 hp regen for every 10 ult champion perk this needs tobe changed to something else entirely maybe a anti balorg dmg for saving ult or halve the total value down to 1500 regen at 500 ult maybe even lower
    Where is the other 6500 coming from, then?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭

2500CP +309 base +462 bewitched skulls +618 endurance set+210 steed (w/o divines) +20% sorc passive +28% armor passive +40% major fortitude (potion)= 7706 regen and I'm pretty sure he had allesian or similar health regen set
    Options
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad thing is even with 10k weapon damage I'm still doing WAY less damage than I used too. lol
    Options
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sluggy wrote: »
    Sad thing is even with 10k weapon damage I'm still doing WAY less damage than I used too. lol

I have made a decent build on PTS I have 8.6k WD now, I am definitely doing more damage. Trouble is healing and tankiness has gone up with it 😂
    Options
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have made a decent build on PTS I have 8.6k WD now, I am definitely doing more damage. Trouble is healing and tankiness has gone up with it 😂

Is that a pvp build or a pve? My current pve builds are all between 25% and 50% less damage than live. Any secrets I should be aware of?

Edited by Sluggy on February 2, 2021 3:01PM
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that a pvp build or a pve? My current pve builds are all between 25% and 50% less damage than live. Any secrets I should be aware of?

Dummy is bugged. Got max resistance since debuff are not working right now.
    Options
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's a PvP build. I believe raid dummies are broken as well as some of the cp stars which will account for a fairly large amount of your DPS loss... I hope 😬 I am using ravager and clever. Ravager is good as you get minor breach from status effects, if you have a charged weapon it occurs a lot 👍
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if all this extra weapon/spell damage isn't translating well to more damage.... does this mean Blood Frenzy from the Vampire skill line is incredibly weak now?
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, with all the changes, I really think they should consider doing one week test of removing battle spirit altogether.
    The amount of mitigation you can collect right now with CP is insane.
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That 6500 has been around in the game for years we didnt have problems with those builds before they gutted defiles
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, with all the changes, I really think they should consider doing one week test of removing battle spirit altogether.

Problem with that IMO would be that without 50% reduced damage done to players, you need to build for 40k or more health (no CP) or you might as well stay out of PvP. 40k would be the new 20k and with 20k now, you are pretty "burstable".
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
    Options
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

Problem with that IMO would be that without 50% reduced damage done to players, you need to build for 40k or more health (no CP) or you might as well stay out of PvP. 40k would be the new 20k and with 20k now, you are pretty "burstable".

IDK, the new CP system together with the 15% vase reduction gives so much mitigation options, while offensive CP are much more limited compared to live.

Not sure its the answer but I think its worth giving it a try. One PTS week.
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

IDK, the new CP system together with the 15% vase reduction gives so much mitigation options, while offensive CP are much more limited compared to live.

Not sure its the answer but I think its worth giving it a try. One PTS week.

Without battle spirit mitigation you will see people in light armor being hit for 20k+ dizzy swings
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options