The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Worst pvp event yet

• jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    been in cyrodiil every day of the event. minimal lag, no crash and no disconnects.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they're getting new servers. Maybe PvP will have its own new servers.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidj8291 wrote: »
    Linaleah wrote: »
    Eliran wrote: »
    Guys I think its time to upgrade your potato computers ... I haven't had any problem so far.

lucky you. my computer is definitely NOT a potato. I may be one, but my system is not. I also currently have the best internet connection money can buy in my area (1gig download, 40mbps upload). the issue is somewhere on ZoS side

Same. Hardwired connection, fiber, 1gig speed

ESO is the only game with these issues, that I play.

It is hardly ever client side with ESO.
    People who say they never have issues are either dead time casuals who never set foot into endgame during peak or they're lying.
    Lots of weird stuff in ESO, for the last half hour in Cyrodil sprint did not work, neither on foot or mounted.
    Leaving Cyrodil and group did not solve this.
    Client or server? No idea
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can usually tell a minute or two before I crash because i can't text or interact with anything
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    click on a ladder : failed, you are already queued up for that campaign

on.. and on... and on...

sigh.

dear ZoS. at least please place the dailies downstairs for pickup, because I swear to god, I spend most of my time in IC NOT dying, NOT trying to complete dailies but trying to pick them up before making my rounds around the districts. I don't even deposit whatever tel var I got upstairs before getting killed anymore, because continuously failing to travel up, or down between sewers and city is far more annoying and more of a waste of time.

The ladder bug in imperial city is annoying and it's like they had the same bug previous years.....fix this already like...
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

on.. and on... and on...

sigh.

dear ZoS. at least please place the dailies downstairs for pickup, because I swear to god, I spend most of my time in IC NOT dying, NOT trying to complete dailies but trying to pick them up before making my rounds around the districts. I don't even deposit whatever tel var I got upstairs before getting killed anymore, because continuously failing to travel up, or down between sewers and city is far more annoying and more of a waste of time.

You think they would want to do that to reduce the zone changes needed to pick them all up, since that has a high likelihood of DCing the player.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭

on.. and on... and on...

sigh.

Got hit with this bug trying to get from district to sewers. Clicked E repeatedly for over minute, then got killed by another player. He tried to enter sewers after and couldn't do it either :D .
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps this game is 7 yrs old now
  • xinvidiousx
    xinvidiousx
    ✭✭
    how are you complaining about lag or crashing when literally every campaign except greyhost is boosting... get on your mount and just watch... worst midyr ever and its apparently allowed sad to see it so bad
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »
    At least when it comes to performance, probably the best when it comes to population but maybe thats the problem. I have never crashed so many times every day, have never had such a consistent delay on every single one of my abilities. Have never dealt with so many bugs that seem to get even worse when performance gets worse. Like getting stuck in place and not being able to move 25 times a day, or using undo and getting stuck in a wall or even just stuck in place. Not being able to cc break, although thats just performance. Getting stuck in combat for a half hour. Its so miserably unplayable. It would be so nice if you could just have fun in this game anymore.

But no CP seems to be alright, sometimes laggy, but nothing like the CP campaigns. Every single cp campaign, even IC at some points. Completely unplayable for me. Its an absolute embarrassment, and I would be ashamed if i let game performance get this bad and remain unchecked. I just dont understand how some people will say they lag but its not as bad as me. I have a 800/20 internet speed and 50 ping, if its like this for me how is it possible its not unplayable for everyone else as well. But thats only some people, most people I talk to agree its unplayable, which is probably why i come across so many small scale players i know either ball grouping or standing around leeching ticks because they cant do anything. Like i said, an embarrassment of performance.

I play on xbox, so i cant speak to how it is on ps4 or pc.

For me ( PC-EU) with CP is awesome... it's a huge improvement in comparison with other Midyear events No lag..no fps drops, no disconnects ..everything is smooth ..and I play at peak hours because at that time I return from work.

I can't wait ZOS to revert the changes made about healing and group size.

Edited by Agalloch on February 3, 2021 7:58AM
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agalloch wrote: »
    eso_lags wrote: »
    At least when it comes to performance, probably the best when it comes to population but maybe thats the problem. I have never crashed so many times every day, have never had such a consistent delay on every single one of my abilities. Have never dealt with so many bugs that seem to get even worse when performance gets worse. Like getting stuck in place and not being able to move 25 times a day, or using undo and getting stuck in a wall or even just stuck in place. Not being able to cc break, although thats just performance. Getting stuck in combat for a half hour. Its so miserably unplayable. It would be so nice if you could just have fun in this game anymore.

But no CP seems to be alright, sometimes laggy, but nothing like the CP campaigns. Every single cp campaign, even IC at some points. Completely unplayable for me. Its an absolute embarrassment, and I would be ashamed if i let game performance get this bad and remain unchecked. I just dont understand how some people will say they lag but its not as bad as me. I have a 800/20 internet speed and 50 ping, if its like this for me how is it possible its not unplayable for everyone else as well. But thats only some people, most people I talk to agree its unplayable, which is probably why i come across so many small scale players i know either ball grouping or standing around leeching ticks because they cant do anything. Like i said, an embarrassment of performance.

I play on xbox, so i cant speak to how it is on ps4 or pc.

For me ( PC-EU) with CP is awesome... it's a huge improvement in comparison with other Midyear events No lag..no fps drops, no disconnects ..everything is smooth ..and I play at peak hours because at that time I return from work.

I can't wait ZOS to revert the changes made about healing and group size.

No lag? Is this the same game?