The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New houses on the pts <3

Elara_Northwind
Elara_Northwind
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I recorded the new houses on pts, and thought that I would share the videos here for anybody who doesn't have pts access and would like to see them :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZOYV5RkGrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpw_eg0ql3c
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on January 28, 2021 1:04PM
Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

• Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    Have they ever had the Imperial Home/estate in the Gold Coast for sale?
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sidonius wrote: »

The Linchal Grand Manor will return to the Crown Store for a limited time, from January 28 to February 11 at 10am EST. Furnished and unfurnished versions will be available.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59393
    I recorded the new houses on pts, and thought that I would share the videos here for anybody who doesn't have pts access and would like to see them :smile:
    Thanks for sharing!
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Valagash
    Valagash
    ✭✭✭
    wow! thanks for sharing :smile: the second floor of the Ayleid will be a perfect Spa Resort

But the size looks very huge for the 700 limit. Let s hope that the new server structure maybe can change something with housing space limits too
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Sidonius wrote: »

The Linchal Grand Manor will return to the Crown Store for a limited time, from January 28 to February 11 at 10am EST. Furnished and unfurnished versions will be available.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59393
    Oh thank you, this is the news I've been waiting for.
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the aylied house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you much for the video, OP! Now I see that the Kushalit Sanctuary is Assalkushalit, a Daedric shrine so familiar to those who were in Vvardenfell in 3E 427. The Kushalit's interior seems to be corresponding to the one of the Assalkushalit's one quite well.

800px-MW-place-Assalkushalit.jpg
    359px-MW-map-Assalkushalit.jpg
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing!

The Ayleid house in the video, is that the unfurnished version with all the fiery braziers?
    Why no Welkynd Stones, I wonder?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing!

The Ayleid house in the video, is that the unfurnished version with all the fiery braziers?

There are 25 braziers both in furnished and unfirnished versions. The indoor chandeliers (6) are also in both versions, only 2 outdoor chandeliers are added in furnished version. Furnished version also has a number of imperial and breton furniture, ayleid tables, benches, bookshelves, grates and 3 empty braziers (welkynd holders).

There is a cluster of welkynd stones in the centre of the indoor pool (unremovable).
    one mer to find them,
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you much for the video, OP! Now I see that the Kushalit Sanctuary is Assalkushalit, a Daedric shrine so familiar to those who were in Vvardenfell in 3E 427. The Kushalit's interior seems to be corresponding to the one of the Assalkushalit's one quite well.

800px-MW-place-Assalkushalit.jpg
    359px-MW-map-Assalkushalit.jpg

Oooh! I never knew this! Thats awesome! :smiley:

• TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg the new furnishings are next level awesome!!!!
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw two things of interest..

Giant statue of old Uncle Sheo.. And a dwemer door that opens? Would be nice for some other themed doors that open.

Checked out the homes on the PTS, feel a little too big to be able to do anything with. At least anything id be happy with.

Been almost 3 years since I took a break, only returning last month, and houses are still being released silly huge, and with a item cap way too small.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing!

There are 25 braziers both in furnished and unfirnished versions. The indoor chandeliers (6) are also in both versions, only 2 outdoor chandeliers are added in furnished version. Furnished version also has a number of imperial and breton furniture, ayleid tables, benches, bookshelves, grates and 3 empty braziers (welkynd holders).

There is a cluster of welkynd stones in the centre of the indoor pool (unremovable).

Thanks so much for the additional information.

The furnished version sounds unimpressive. I don’t have any purple Ayleid plans but I still won’t go that route, likely.

When you say Welkynd chandelier are you talking about the cages hanging from the ceiling, or something else I didn’t see?

I cannot find a good image of the chandeliers I am thinking of on the Internet, so I will try to get a snapshot tomorrow.

Also, the Ayleid ruins had many Welkynd Stones in niches along the walls as well. There was just a lot of blue light everywhere, and I don’t see that here, so that is the only thing that disappoints me.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Saw two things of interest..

Giant statue of old Uncle Sheo.. And a dwemer door that opens? Would be nice for some other themed doors that open.

Checked out the homes on the PTS, feel a little too big to be able to do anything with. At least anything id be happy with.

Been almost 3 years since I took a break, only returning last month, and houses are still being released silly huge, and with a item cap way too small.

I agree! Far too big for the limit so another patch that I won’t be buying the homes, sadly. The Ayleid one is beautiful too 😣 I understand and respect that some people do like these huge houses but the majority of people I speak to are always disappointed that we didn’t get something of a more manageable size with a 700 limit...

I know people were hoping for another Moonsugar Meadow kind of home too, seeing as Coldharbour is now kind of ruined by a weird new skylight 😅 but they seem to add a load of buildings and caves to ‘blank slate’ homes lately that makes even using those more difficult with the slot limit.

To think... When homestead first launched we would all complain about the item limit at Daggerfall Overlook... If only we knew then what the future held 😂

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the screenshots but played too long today to get them off the PS4, onto a USB drive and onto the computer to add here.

Really, unless they add Ayleid bed and other furnishing plans in the new chapter, I would be happy with a house that I could furnish like a delve and enjoy the peace and quiet by myself. I don’t need 700 slots for this one.

UPDATE:

OK here are some shots from Norfulk Ruins in Glenumbra showing examples of the chandeliers and other typical Welkynd stones mentioned above:

6izk0sjdqgec.jpg

jxwj2ugjoes2.jpg

wn2qwvdc8ues.jpg

I don't suppose there is any way they would possibly add more of these before the house becomes available, is there? The Ayleid fiery braziers are nice but overall the house does not have the typical lighting of an Ayleid ruin.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on January 31, 2021 4:44PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Homes are far to large with current furnishing limit even with eso+.

These homes are a no go for me.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    6izk0sjdqgec.jpg
    wn2qwvdc8ues.jpg

I don't suppose there is any way they would possibly add more of these before the house becomes available, is there? The Ayleid fiery braziers are nice but overall the house does not have the typical lighting of an Ayleid ruin.
    Aaah, those are great images! And yeah, you're totally right. The house even has spaces in the walls for crystals but there are none. Totally agree that more Ayleid items (especially the iconic crystals) would have been nicer.

I was quite disappointed to see it furnished with Imperial furniture in the Furnished version. Sure, there are some Ayleid pieces but it seems to be more Imperial (which I think everyone agrees is one of the most trash styles since it's a Breton recolor). They did the same when Wraithhome was released with full Imperial furniture, and now the Daedric ruin with Dunmer furniture. :confused: I get that neither Ayleid nor Daedric are a full furnishing style, but there are several other furniture (not just assets but actual furniture, like the Welkynd Stone Enchanted Light and many Daedric platforms/plinths/paraphernalia) that could've been included. Thanks for the pictures!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We do have Varla Stones and the holders that we can get from Luxury Guy, but the “chandeliers” in this house are the Ayleid cages (not sure if that is their real name but what I will call them) with Welkynd Stones in them. Not sure I have seen that anywhere before.

The Ayleid cages can be seen in one of the photos above I included, but no lights are in them.

The real Ayleid chandeliers are absent.

We still can’t find Welkynd Stones anywhere, either. You can craft the holder but that’s it. No way to even add them to the house at this point.

I don’t want to be totally negative, though. They did listen and are giving us a really cool, expansive Ayleid house that is not completely overgrown and doesn’t have crumbling stone inside of it. I mean seriously, sometimes I just could escape the throngs of flappies and bear butts and run around in this empty house and enjoy it. I just think it deserves better and more appropriate lighting.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope there will be at least a furniture pack of ayleid unique furnishings (with statues like Auri-El outside of Malatar). I would definitely welcome a number of ayleid plans added to the writ merchant.
    We still can’t find Welkynd Stones anywhere, either. You can craft the holder but that’s it. No way to even add them to the house at this point.
    That's not actually correct, there is a Welkynd Stones, Glowing item in the crown section of the house, but it is not cheap.
    one mer to find them,
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hope there will be at least a furniture pack of ayleid unique furnishings (with statues like Auri-El outside of Malatar). I would definitely welcome a number of ayleid plans added to the writ merchant.
    That's not actually correct, there is a Welkynd Stones, Glowing item in the crown section of the house, but it is not cheap.

I don’t think it is a single stone that will fit in the holder. Isn’t it the one with the metal housing around it, or the one that’s more like a cluster?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think it is a single stone that will fit in the holder. Isn’t it the one with the metal housing around it, or the one that’s more like a cluster?

Not sure whether it is a cluster or not, but it is exactly the one that is on your screen from the delve:
    e7TIxNE.png
    wn2qwvdc8ues.jpg

one mer to find them,
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not sure whether it is a cluster or not, but it is exactly the one that is on your screen from the delve:
    e7TIxNE.png
    wn2qwvdc8ues.jpg

Ah yes this is one of the different types, sorry I forgot to check in the game today with the event going on. I would hate to have to buy a bunch of those with crowns because I would want many.

There is also a single stone I’d like to be able to get that would fit in the Welkynd holder that is a craftable furnishing as well. I did not include a picture of it but it is similar to the Varla Stones in the holder in the first image, but is not as pointed and more like a natural crystal.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA