Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

6.3.0 Datamine (Flames of Ambition DLC on PTS)

Cactus_Back
Cactus_Back
✭✭✭✭
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ayleid furniture, possible Ayleid ruin house coming?

I hope so!
  • Wolf81
    Wolf81
    ✭✭✭
    OMG Spriggan Polymorphs
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hype!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodroot wild hunt senche mount looks frigging insane!!!please don't lock it behind clown crates.
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Was hoping for some new hairstyles, but some of this looks nice. Still hoping they'll end up releasing some of the other datamined stuff.
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    Ayleid furniture, possible Ayleid ruin house coming?
    I hope so!
    That's been confirmed in the reveal yesterday. A new Ayleid ruin and a Daedric ruin house are upcoming.
    Edited by tomofhyrule on January 27, 2021 5:18PM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polymorph Spriggan
    Blessed Life Tree body markings...

My Warden is drooling :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Markarth motives!
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of nice stuff this time!
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Was hoping for some new hairstyles, but some of this looks nice. Still hoping they'll end up releasing some of the other datamined stuff.

I was hoping for new hairstyles too, no idea what's keeping them from releasing the ones that are already in the game but currently unobtainable. But oh well, this time ZOS gets a pass from me for the Zaan weapons - this one I've been waiting for for a looong time now and they look great based on that render.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chapter pre-purchase bonus includes an Iron Atro crate. I wonder if that'll be before or after the Ayleid crates. Mounts without color or glow effects (like the Akavari ones currently) tend to not be as popular.

My wallet is thankful.

Love the new cosmetics. Eye glow is a whole new market for variations. Wish there were more hairstyles. There's still hope.
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭
    Makes-Many-Soups? As a houseguest? I just got through her correspondance with Veesk-Olan's clothing hireling, she'd be perfect for my argonian hovel :#
    Edited by Teridax941 on January 27, 2021 5:30PM
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    The chapter pre-purchase bonus includes an Iron Atro crate. I wonder if that'll be before or after the Ayleid crates.
    Most likely after. Otherwise, they'd be in the files too now.
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya know what, well done zos..... well done.... enjoy my money

take it.... take my money........
  • TheCaptainJosh
    TheCaptainJosh
    ✭✭✭
    The Ayleid mounts, similar to the Akaviri ones in the current crate season, don't really look that interesting. The apex mounts (that's what I'm assuming they are) look very well done however. I've got over a thousand gems saved up and was really looking forward to splurging with the new crates
    AugustusGray
    PC NA
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh, if the polymorphs are in the crown store, I might buy, crates? Dream on.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh....

That Stonekeeper style looks tasty.

And that means the Shoulders will finally be available as a style! I love their design!
    Bloodroot wild hunt senche mount looks frigging insane!!!please don't lock it behind clown crates.

I smell a Crown Gem exclusive...
    Edited by B0SSzombie on January 27, 2021 5:45PM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much Ayleid things. Beautiful excellent things. Well, ZOS, finally a great crate season.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Me, a fool: betcha there's nothing I want.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy shiiiii the Spriggans!!! Be still my heart
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 3:50PM
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The ayleid stuff looks amazing but I was hoping this year would be more imperial stuff
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glowing red eyes! Can see those being used on vampires
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS CAN WE PLEASE GET A SENCHE CUB PET WITH THE ALYLIED CROWN LIKE THE WOLF CUB THANK YOU
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS CAN WE PLEASE GET A SENCHE CUB PET WITH THE ALYLIED CROWN LIKE THE WOLF CUB THANK YOU

That'll be coming. They've always made the pets for the Crate mounts, and they pop up in the preview crate and then about the month before the season ends.

I'm guessing we'll get the cards for the other 5 with the 7.0.0 datamine when that goes up. If they're releasing in June, I'd expect to see those mid-late April when Blackwood goes on the PTS
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, only thing I like is the Netch Cap lol
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That'll be coming. They've always made the pets for the Crate mounts, and they pop up in the preview crate and then about the month before the season ends.

I'm guessing we'll get the cards for the other 5 with the 7.0.0 datamine when that goes up. If they're releasing in June, I'd expect to see those mid-late April when Blackwood goes on the PTS

Ayleid Crown Crates and themed items are more than likely Q1 content with Flames of Ambition, not Q2 with Blackwood. Q2 is going to be Iron Atronach themed.

We'll probably see the Crates (and preview Crates) themselves, and all related items, fully released mid-March, since that will mark the ~3 month total release of the previous Crates.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on January 27, 2021 6:21PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

Ayleid Crown Crates and themed items are more than likely Q1 content with Flames of Ambition, not Q2 with Blackwood. Q2 is going to be Iron Atronach themed.

We'll probably see the Crates (and preview Crates) themselves, and all related items, fully released mid-March, since that will mark the ~3 month total release of the previous Crates.

I'd assume the Q1 crates were the Akaviri Potentates, considering they released Dec 2020 so should retire March 2021. Then Ayleid will be Mar - June, which is right in time for Iron Atro to be the set that releases when Blackwood launches.

At least according to the dates we've seen in the past: Frost Atro Dec 12 2019 - Mar 18 2020, Gloomspore Mar 19 - June 17, and Nightfall starting June 18 (which was also the preview crate included with Greymoor collector edition)
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

I'd assume the Q1 crates were the Akaviri Potentates, considering they released Dec 2020 so should retire March 2021. Then Ayleid will be Mar - June, which is right in time for Iron Atro to be the set that releases when Blackwood launches.

At least according to the dates we've seen in the past: Frost Atro Dec 12 2019 - Mar 18 2020, Gloomspore Mar 19 - June 17, and Nightfall starting June 18 (which was also the preview crate included with Greymoor collector edition)

Akaviri were Q4 2020, aka Winter 2020.

Ayleid are Q1 2021, aka Spring 2021.

A Crate's release frame is based on when they begin, not when they end.

That's how it's always been considered. The Crates line up with time frames shortly after a content drops.

So Flames of Ambition is the Q1 DLC, and Ayleid Crates are the corresponding Q1 Crates.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on January 27, 2021 6:53PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested in what the Argonian chef will have to say, and that pet Rabbit is adorable.

You know it will be.

CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHEEP <3
    BUNNY

Also, the spriggan polymorphs are pretty neat.

Edited by SydneyGrey on January 27, 2021 7:37PM