The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Money taken for Blackwood preorder - no items received

eggsonlegs
eggsonlegs
✭✭
I bought the collectors edition of Blackwood during the stream, money was taken from my Pay Pal account (have that transaction number) but did not receive a confirmation email from Zenimax and it's not showing in game as purchased. Help please!
Edited by eggsonlegs on January 27, 2021 3:40AM
  • Hip_Uncle_Z
    Hip_Uncle_Z
    ✭✭✭
    eggsonlegs wrote: »
    I bought the collectors edition of Blackwood during the stream, money was taken from my Pay Pal account (have that transaction number) but did not receive a confirmation email from Zenimax and it's not showing in game as purchased. Help please!

I'm having the same issue with a year membership I bought.

I submitted a support ticket, but there's nothing updated yet.
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭

I've ended up submitting a ticket with Pay Pal themselves about the transaction in the hope it'll be resolved as soon as possible because it's a lot of money!

I hope that they will also sort your issue too, it's a shame these things happen :(
  • Hip_Uncle_Z
    Hip_Uncle_Z
    ✭✭✭
    Please update here if/when you get results, @eggsonlegs. I've never had good luck with support tickets.

I've ended up submitting a ticket with Pay Pal themselves about the transaction in the hope it'll be resolved as soon as possible because it's a lot of money!

I hope that they will also sort your issue too, it's a shame these things happen :(

• Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, i have exact the same problem.
    I preordered yesterday with paypal, but didnt received anything.
    Heres my ticket with a screenshot of my payment.
    210126-006217
    @ZOS_BillE, @ZOS_Adrikoth: Can you help us?
    Edited by Raikiki on January 27, 2021 11:53AM
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭
    Raikiki wrote: »
    Hey, i have exact the same problem.
    I preordered yesterday with paypal, but didnt received anything.
    Heres my ticket with a screenshot of my payment.
    210126-006217
    @ZOS_BillE: Can you help us?

I submitted a ticket with them too - 210126-007367

I really hope they can resolve this issue soon!
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well 12 hours passed and no word from official Zos....

hallo, we arent asking for a favor here,just tell us what we should do

maybe i just cancel purchase and let u ppl start exchange mail with paypal,wth :|
    Edited by method__01 on January 27, 2021 10:10AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    well 12 hours passed and no word from official Zos....

hallo, we arent asking for a favor here,just tell us what we should do

maybe i just cancel purchase and let u ppl start exchange mail with paypal,wth :|

I am afraid they will ban my account when i just cancel the purchase, we all know ZOS.
    But yeah, we have paid so much money and get no fast response....Thats annoying.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE could you please look into this?
  • Vagabond_Outcast
    Vagabond_Outcast
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem, paid via Visa card. Submitted a ticket.
  • Superkraut
    Superkraut
    ✭✭
    Same Problem as well. Purchased through Steam (only using Steam for Purchases, I am playing through the Launcher from the Website though) Even received a confirmation Email that the purchase is complete. But nothing is actually showing in my account. None of the pre-ordered things are showing in Game. I double checked to make sure my accounts are linked. I bought last years DLC upgrades through Steam before and had no issues
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there folks,

Please be sure to open up a support ticket if you are experiencing an issue with your purchase! Our support team will be glad to look into this for you.

@Raikiki and @eggsonlegs we can confirm that your tickets have been received and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 27, 2021 1:22PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Thank you for your answer.
    I checked my Ticket and its already answered.
    I also checked my bankaccount and as i can see the money has not yet been debited from the account and is stored as a reserved transaction on my account. So i have to wait 1,2 tills the transaction is done.
    Maybe thats also the case for everybody else waiting for their digital CE. The Support told me to be patient and check again in 1-3 days.
    Edited by Raikiki on January 27, 2021 1:43PM
  • Superkraut
    Superkraut
    ✭✭
    Hey there folks,

Please be sure to open up a support ticket if you are experiencing an issue with your purchase! Our support team will be glad to look into this for you.

@Raikiki and @eggsonlegs we can confirm that your tickets have been received and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

For me at least, it seemed to be an issue with Steam. I did send in a refund request through their page now (haven't gotten an answer yet) and purchased the Chapter again on the Official ESO website through the ingame Link on the Crown Store and it worked out now. Chapter has been unlocked now and all pre-order Stuff as well. Hope that doesn't cause any issues as soon as the refund from Steam will be through.
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭
    Please update here if/when you get results, @eggsonlegs. I've never had good luck with support tickets.

The game is now showing on my account even though I've not heard anything from customer support so fingers crossed my items are there when I log in. I hope they've managed to resolve your issue too?
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all good here,items,pet,mount and new chapter in my collections
    Edited by method__01 on January 28, 2021 6:11AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought the blackwood collectors edition and didn't get any of the items promised either. I created a ticket.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • eggsonlegs
    eggsonlegs
    ✭✭
    tactx wrote: »
    I just bought the blackwood collectors edition and didn't get any of the items promised either. I created a ticket.

I hope they can resolve your issue soon! I now have my items but never heard from customer support (apart from the reply here)
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing received and support hasn't been helpful or very responsive. Maybe @ZOS_Adrikoth will look into it? If no results, then I guess I'll just get a refund.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @tactx

Could you please provide your ticket number so that we can check on its status for you?
    Staff Post
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth the ticket number is 210404-004371. Thanks.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you @tactx

We can confirm that your latest reply has been received and your ticket is with the right team. Please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. We appreciate your patience as our support team works to assist you with this issue.
    Staff Post
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Thanks for the tip. I had no idea that's how it worked. Given the customer service response of "that it takes 72 hours to receive items", I would think updating to inform that it hasn't actually happened would help the ticket, not push it to the end. The more you know :smile:
  • RedWolf984
    RedWolf984
    Soul Shriven
    I purchased Blackwood CE yesterday and haven't recieved all of my items yet either. Created a ticket but not sure if I sent it to right place. Only had to create a ticket once before and that was a couple of years ago.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @RedWolf984, if you post your ticket number, we can take a look to ensure it's on the right path.
    Staff Post
  • RedWolf984
    RedWolf984
    Soul Shriven
    The ticket # is 210411 - 005098. Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @RedWolf984,

We can confirm that your ticket is open and in the right place. Once you have replied to our most recent email, one of our agents will be able to further assist you.
    Staff Post