The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Um so I bought the pre order but...

INHUMANENATION
INHUMANENATION
✭✭✭
I legit just realized in my haste I wssnt given a option on which version I wanted...

Did I just become a pc player?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 27, 2021 7:15PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I bought it and at the end the little receipt thing was green, so there's me panicking thinking I got the Xbox version
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know wat version u picked? It doesnt say anywhere for me.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Write a ticket.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I bought it and at the end the little receipt thing was green, so there's me panicking thinking I got the Xbox version

Green is one of the chapter’s theme colors, too, which makes it potentially more confusing.

The forum updated with the Blackwood green (kind of a drab, olive thing) for text and a brown background for the reveal yesterday.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/Mac here. In the confirmation email from ZOZ the only place I can see the platform is a tiny PC/Mac label on the image of the "box!". Nothing about which platform one has bought the game for is in the text of the mail. I think that can lead to confusion.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    PC/Mac here. In the confirmation email from ZOZ the only place I can see the platform is a tiny PC/Mac label on the image of the "box!". Nothing about which platform one has bought the game for is in the text of the mail. I think that can lead to confusion.

Communication can always stand to be better with this game.

It did occur to me, though, whether ZOS even sells the console versions directly. I thought those were only available through third-parties like the Xbox and PS stores, Amazon, Target, etc.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @INHUMANENATION

If you have not done so yet, you can open a ticket with customer support for help with your pre-order.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine pc version is bought on their website or steam. xbox in the xbox online store. And ps4 in the PlayStation store. If you bought it on zos' website you probably got pc version. I think.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.