The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drop error

Avalbane
Avalbane
Soul Shriven
I got an error when trying to claim my twitch drop. dxaw231r9zdu.jpg.
I should have gotten at least two crates as I watched the entire live stream and follow up for 2.5 hours.

• PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same. I keep getting the same error, tried logging out and in, closing and reopening.
  • rbedsole
    rbedsole
    ✭✭
    I watched the reveal, then I realized after that I needed to link my accounts. Then I watched half an hour of the second half I clicked the claim button in chat and I finished the stream and clicked it again but I got nothing the only drops in my inventory are from overwatch 3 years ago.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have this problem too. I go to claim and it says error.
  • Vhale
    Vhale
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. I'm showing the pet and 1 crate but clicking them just nets an error message in both Firefox and the Twitch app.
    The Ska'vyn Exchange
    Savage Blade
    Vhale Sirothe -Templar - Grand Master Crafter - Daggerfall
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

If you are continuing to experience issues with your drops, then please open up a support ticket for assistance!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vhale
    Vhale
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update, I logged into my game and all the drops were as they should be. The Twitch app and website still shows unclaimed drops and an error message.
    The Ska'vyn Exchange
    Savage Blade
    Vhale Sirothe -Templar - Grand Master Crafter - Daggerfall
  • LordEmperorShinigami
    LordEmperorShinigami
    Soul Shriven
    Hopefully, they'll actually look into your issue and not feed you the BS that they gave me about drops being random and there's nothing they can do. I stated what happened and attached the Twitch Drop page but all I received was the response below:

=====================================================================================================

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 01/27/2021 03:22 PM
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Lucas, and I'll be assisting you today however I can.

Apologies for the automated response, you know how machines can be. However I regret to inform you that Twitch Drops are random and frequency may vary. There is no guarantee of a drop, how often drops will be awarded, or what the reward will be. We are unable to grant drops to players outside of a Twitch stream.

My apologies again for this, however if you have further questions or concerns please let us know.

Thank you, and please let us know if there's anything more we can do to assist. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Warm Regards,
    Lucas
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

=====================================================================================================

No help at all...
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

If you are continuing to experience issues with your drops, then please open up a support ticket for assistance!

I, too, have not gotten my drops yet even though they show as correctly claimed on my Twitch account page. Now, HelpDesk is asking for screen shots, etc, etc etc after sending me canned email replies. Any way to expedite? I've had my Twitch account linked FOREVER and even have the Scarlet Senches to show for it! Was supposed to get at least 2 crates and def the frog...thanks! Can PM you ticket number if it helps.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Atheriskendra
    Atheriskendra
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here. The viridescent frog, and 3 ouroboros crates show on twitch as being
    claimed, but I have still not received them in game. I also had a ouroboros crate stuck in limbo, that was ready to be claimed, but when I tried to do so I got the same error as OP. That one has gone now since it passed the 24 hour window to claim. My account is linked as it has been for quite some time. Prior to the drop changes I had no problems getting crates or other rewards.
    Opened a support ticket yesterday, but no solution so far.

5c8ulac2qjqf.png

ddpa7rykwg93.jpg
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. The viridescent frog, and 3 ouroboros crates show on twitch as being
    claimed, but I have still not received them in game. I also had a ouroboros crate stuck in limbo, that was ready to be claimed, but when I tried to do so I got the same error as OP. That one has gone now since it passed the 24 hour window to claim. My account is linked as it has been for quite some time. Prior to the drop changes I had no problems getting crates or other rewards.
    Opened a support ticket yesterday, but no solution so far.

5c8ulac2qjqf.png

ddpa7rykwg93.jpg

Keep on them, and keep sending them screenshots from Twitch--I got my stuff late last night. Good luck!
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends