The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tank at Vateshran Hollows

• Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    gamersfan wrote: »
    I want cry about this situation.
    Some classes can avoid this mechanics, so this is UNFAIR
    Take away this option from them or give it to me, lol

Someone in another thread suggested the Undo ultimate from the Psijic skill line might allow you to teleport through the ring similar to the way Nightblades do. I haven't tested to confirm if it's possible, and you'd really have to time your ultimate use well (if possible), but it could be something to consider.

This kid hasn't even shared what class he is to allow us to help offer more direct solutions besides learning to adapt his setup to survive Shade mechanic.

Dragonknight = Magma Armor, Dragon Leap, Undo
    Nightblade = Shade, Undo
    Sorcerer = Streak, Undo
    Warden = Undo
    Necromancer = Undo
    Templar = Undo

If you won't adapt your playstyle, then find your class and learn how to do the mechanic with the following abilities.
  • gamersfan
    gamersfan
    gamersfan wrote: »
    I want cry about this situation.
    Some classes can avoid this mechanics, so this is UNFAIR
    Take away this option from them or give it to me, lol

Someone in another thread suggested the Undo ultimate from the Psijic skill line might allow you to teleport through the ring similar to the way Nightblades do. I haven't tested to confirm if it's possible, and you'd really have to time your ultimate use well (if possible), but it could be something to consider.

This kid hasn't even shared what class he is to allow us to help offer more direct solutions besides learning to adapt his setup to survive Shade mechanic.

Dragonknight = Magma Armor, Dragon Leap, Undo
    Nightblade = Shade, Undo
    Sorcerer = Streak, Undo
    Warden = Undo
    Necromancer = Undo
    Templar = Undo

If you won't adapt your playstyle, then find your class and learn how to do the mechanic with the following abilities.

If you have eyes, you can check the thread and see - i am templar and i dont need your help.
    This dungeon sucks, i made all pve content but not this dungeon, learn to read why.
    I did even Cyrodill all solo pve contend, you can stfu.
    NO MONEY FOR DEVELOPERS
    Edited by gamersfan on January 26, 2021 9:29PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread has begun to derail, we've decided to close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.