The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Unable to get the achievement.

SkinnyBE
SkinnyBE
Creating a new thread since the old thread is completely ignored. This is an issue that is more than 6 months old. The relics cannot be placed in the museum, you get a message that the relic was placed but it was not, the relic is gone from inventory and respawns in the world.
It is the most viewed thread on the forum and yet you completely ignore it so please do not close this thread with reference to a discussion which you choose to ignore. Please provide some useful information instead of saying that there is another thread in which we need to look for help when you know there is no help. Also, in case you would suggest to 'create a ticket' here is my ticket number: 210108-000748.

Thank you,
Skinny
  • SkinnyBE
    SkinnyBE
    3rd time my ticket has been moved to 'feedback' to which they specifically say they will not reply to, I created a new one: 210119-001277

• ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here. Additionally as stated in the update to your ticket this is a known issue that will be addressed in a later update. Unfortunately The Elder Scrolls Online's Customer Support is not able to give or restore in-game Achievements.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.