The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hello.

VmAlex
VmAlex
Soul Shriven

Hello. Where can i report players for inappropriate behavior?
Edited by VmAlex on January 7, 2021 1:10PM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello

giphy.gif
    TherealHämähäkki
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

You can report a player by submitting a ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com and selecting the "Report Player" category. You can also find steps on how to report a player in-game here:

How do I report a player on console?

How do I report a player on PC?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VmAlex
    VmAlex
    Soul Shriven
    In game I reported, but it seems isn't that useful. I have some ppl that made my friends quit the game bcs tbaging or spamming harassment msgs. The tickets made via game nobody took them serious, now they harassing me, i was thinking the website is taken more serious.
    Edited by VmAlex on January 7, 2021 2:45PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck on the tbagging front as that falls on deaf ears
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VmAlex wrote: »
    In game I reported, but it seems isn't that useful. I have some ppl that made my friends quit the game bcs tbaging or spamming harassment msgs. The tickets made via game nobody took them serious, now they harassing me, i was thinking the website is taken more serious.

When it comes to tbagging You can save Yourself time by not sending any reports because it's not considered as punishable action in any shape or form and reports will be simply ignored. When it comes to harassment messages it's usefull to have screenshots of chat and even better date and hour of when that happened so devs can check it faster and decide wheter it was harassment or not.

Also small advise for the future to You and Your friends. If You find tbagging so offensive that You leave the game because of it then either grow a thicker skin or avoid PvP in MMO genre.