Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merchant or Banker

• faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banker
    No eso+? banker for sure. Especially with deconning gear etc.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merchant
    I purchased the merchant long before I ever bought Ezabi. Both are obviously useful, but for me, merchant edges it just in terms of selling items for bag space on the fly. I love Ezabi though, she looks like one of my cats.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    Merchant
    Merchant since my inventory and bank are almost always nearly full.. :D and I would probably advice people to select merchant if they are not swapping gear between characters on a regular basis. And I’d go with the banker first if I mainly played trials/dungeons with several characters sharing the same gear. Currently I have both but tbh I mainly use the banker to deposit recipes and furniture patterns to the bank to become consumed by another character.. 😂 and sometimes to send some gear to another character if for example my tank obtains some healer gear from dungeons or my healer finds dps gear.. the merchant on the other hand is my “oh no my inventory is full again and I’m in the middle of the dungeon” saviour.
    Edited by pihlaja on January 14, 2021 2:03PM