The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited items, Limited housing, ESO Policies

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is very little about the crown store setup that makes people happy. It is not a pleasant shopping experience. The selection is horrible, the prices are insane, and you can't never just buy what you want. My real house was less headache to purchase than all the hoopla, one has to go through to get an in game house.

Someone has to say it ... so I guess it will be me:

There's nothing stopping anyone commenting in this thread from discontinuing their purchases in the Crown Store if they're unhappy.

Game cosmetics are totally optional.

The Crown Store items sold do not affect combat gameplay ... there is no pay-to-win.

If you started the game late (after your favorite Crown Season ended), you'll have to wait until the next time it comes around just like any other MMO.

If you don't like the artificial scarcity with cosmetics, you don't have to buy. Period.

You have a very limited view of why people play this game. A large part of what brought me to this game and keeps me engaged and motivated to complete certain achievements and even buy things with rl money is cosmetics — how my character looks and designing homes, inns and other scenes with housing.

But yes, of course it’s a game and everything is optional, including playing at all — is that your point? No, no one needed to state the obvious and it is not helpful.

Many of us love this game and want to enjoy it even more and find it frustrating and baffling when ZOS doesn’t do things that would seem to be a win-win such as letting customers buy digital assets that have already been created. How things are now is often frustrating, but people stay so long as leaving would be a greater loss in enjoyment than playing with what we have.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I certainly don't understand this brand new "policy" of not accommodating paying customers and I've been in sales for decades. I teach all my managers at my stores if the customer is polite, reasonable, and willing to spend money work with them. That's common sense. Being told we recently changed our policy to no longer assist you leaves a bad taste....
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you started the game late (after your favorite Crown Season ended), you'll have to wait until the next time it comes around just like any other MMO.

If you don't like the artificial scarcity with cosmetics, you don't have to buy. Period.

And this is exactly what we're talking about. Any other MMO rotates their stock so people can get older stuff if they missed out on some LTOs because they weren't playing at the time - most MMOs will rotate their cosmetic store periodically or have blowout sales where a bunch of old things return. This MMO hasn't been doing that. ESO has some things which have been unavailable for over three years now. We are and have been waiting for it to come back around, it just seems like some things have missed the 'come back around' part of that.

And yes, we're not buying. I don't feel like buying Sereyne the houseguest just because the hairstyle on the dude next to her in the promo art is unavailable. I'm not here to buy just anything from the store, I want to get specific things. That means ZOS isn't getting my money. And that's what were trying to make known - there is a lot of money on the table, from people who joined the game later, that ZOS isn't getting because we would like older things to come back eventually. And if older things did come back, then they would get us to buy things.

ZOS has shown that they bring things back eventually. I know that, but since I don't know how long they'll be out of the store, I know to jump on things when they're available. But until things I want end up coming back, I can't throw money at the screen. Yes, we don't want to rerelease something after only two weeks out of the store since we do want to instill FOMO, but three years is seeming a bit much time to wait before it comes back. And they're really bad at bringing things back in Crown Crates too - there are about 60 things in the crates that are not always there (EXP scrolls/tripots/etc), and only 4 of those are returns; the rest are all new things. It's like ZOS assumes all players have played since the beginning and have never missed a day of availability in the store.

They know that's not the case. They keep putting "Starter Pack, Adept" on sale for 40% off. If ZOS is really interested in getting people to buy crowns (and do so at full price, not at a sale price), why keep putting starter things up? Why fill each monthly reward set with stuff for new players? They know there are a bunch of new players, and I'm sure those people would be much more likely to buy crowns for cosmetics that already exist, just haven't been released in ages as opposed to something they can get right now anyway and won't need after a week or two of playing. I feel like just returning something simple, like a three-year old hairstyle, will give a lot more store action than a sale on that starter pack nobody cares about.

And if they really want us to buy full-price Crowns, wouldn't it be a good idea to dump a bunch of stuff that people have been asking for right after the Crown sale ends, so we pretty well empty our banked Crowns before they hit us with the next big thing like Stone Eagle Aerie or a new set of Crates? January would be a great month to make sure people unload all of their Crowns that they bought for cheap and then they could bring out some high-value things in February, since we all know the next Crown sale isn't coming up until April.

And again, housing being make newly giftable means there are a lot of people who want to get into it that couldn't before. It's annoying enough that all of the housing icons are permanently on the map so we can preview them at any time, but only purchase them when ZOS deems it so, but now people are going to start getting hardcore into wanting houses. Yes, through Crown gifting, but ZOS has allowed that. Crown sellers are probably stocking up on sale Crowns right now... but if they got overwhelmed with demand for housing, there goes their stock, and they'll have to get it at full price.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And this is exactly what we're talking about. Any other MMO rotates their stock so people can get older stuff if they missed out on some LTOs because they weren't playing at the time - most MMOs will rotate their cosmetic store periodically or have blowout sales where a bunch of old things return. This MMO hasn't been doing that. ESO has some things which have been unavailable for over three years now. We are and have been waiting for it to come back around, it just seems like some things have missed the 'come back around' part of that.

And yes, we're not buying. I don't feel like buying Sereyne the houseguest just because the hairstyle on the dude next to her in the promo art is unavailable. I'm not here to buy just anything from the store, I want to get specific things. That means ZOS isn't getting my money. And that's what were trying to make known - there is a lot of money on the table, from people who joined the game later, that ZOS isn't getting because we would like older things to come back eventually. And if older things did come back, then they would get us to buy things.

ZOS has shown that they bring things back eventually. I know that, but since I don't know how long they'll be out of the store, I know to jump on things when they're available. But until things I want end up coming back, I can't throw money at the screen. Yes, we don't want to rerelease something after only two weeks out of the store since we do want to instill FOMO, but three years is seeming a bit much time to wait before it comes back. And they're really bad at bringing things back in Crown Crates too - there are about 60 things in the crates that are not always there (EXP scrolls/tripots/etc), and only 4 of those are returns; the rest are all new things. It's like ZOS assumes all players have played since the beginning and have never missed a day of availability in the store.

They know that's not the case. They keep putting "Starter Pack, Adept" on sale for 40% off. If ZOS is really interested in getting people to buy crowns (and do so at full price, not at a sale price), why keep putting starter things up? Why fill each monthly reward set with stuff for new players? They know there are a bunch of new players, and I'm sure those people would be much more likely to buy crowns for cosmetics that already exist, just haven't been released in ages as opposed to something they can get right now anyway and won't need after a week or two of playing. I feel like just returning something simple, like a three-year old hairstyle, will give a lot more store action than a sale on that starter pack nobody cares about.

And if they really want us to buy full-price Crowns, wouldn't it be a good idea to dump a bunch of stuff that people have been asking for right after the Crown sale ends, so we pretty well empty our banked Crowns before they hit us with the next big thing like Stone Eagle Aerie or a new set of Crates? January would be a great month to make sure people unload all of their Crowns that they bought for cheap and then they could bring out some high-value things in February, since we all know the next Crown sale isn't coming up until April.

And again, housing being make newly giftable means there are a lot of people who want to get into it that couldn't before. It's annoying enough that all of the housing icons are permanently on the map so we can preview them at any time, but only purchase them when ZOS deems it so, but now people are going to start getting hardcore into wanting houses. Yes, through Crown gifting, but ZOS has allowed that. Crown sellers are probably stocking up on sale Crowns right now... but if they got overwhelmed with demand for housing, there goes their stock, and they'll have to get it at full price.

Part of that is what gets me. There are items that haven't been up for years. They used to make exceptions(I've read) and recently said they changed that policy and will not help you. Miss the sale? Ok, wait till it comes back. Years later nothing. Ask for help and told we don't do that anymore, sit down and wait. I know I'm not the only person who'd rather do business with a company that WANTS my business rather than being told to buggar off and buy when we tell you to.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because all of this ridiculous LTOs I have not spent a single cent in this game for more than a year. Everything I could be interested in hasn´t been available for years. At this point I have a three thousand crowns sitting there, unused and gathering dust for months. And many of the things I once wanted and would have bought immediately if they had been available then, now I wouldn´t buy (e.g. Lord Vivec´s pack, I no longer have space for it in my homes and would not buy it, but back then, a couple months ago, when I was still a sub, I could have bought even two). Sure, there is plenty of people buying out of fear of missing, but for my part ZO$ won´t see another penny until they offer me something I like (and seeing current artistic direction, the only things I want are old stuff).
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is very little about the crown store setup that makes people happy. It is not a pleasant shopping experience. The selection is horrible, the prices are insane, and you can't never just buy what you want. My real house was less headache to purchase than all the hoopla, one has to go through to get an in game house.

Someone has to say it ... so I guess it will be me:

There's nothing stopping anyone commenting in this thread from discontinuing their purchases in the Crown Store if they're unhappy.

Game cosmetics are totally optional.

The Crown Store items sold do not affect combat gameplay ... there is no pay-to-win.

I have crowns from the sub. I would spend more on crowns, if the store was better stocked with stuff. It isn't so i don't. That money, instead of going to ZOS, goes to other games or goes nowhere depending on what i find that month. ZOS could have it because there are things i would spend crowns on except they are unavailable.

So the loss is not mine, it is ZOS's loss. So use your "so sad, to bad" line on them not me. There are plenty of other developers that are more than happy to take my money. Why ZOS doesn't want it, i don't know. Maybe they have to much money already. Maybe they want to share the wealth with other developers. Regardless, their lack of selection is their loss and someone elses gain.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This whole "we no longer make exceptions" policy thing is very frustrating. Not that I regularly asked for things outside the crown store but at some point you've got to consider why you were getting so many requests in the first place and figure out how to address that rather than deciding not to help a customer.

I put in a support ticket awhile ago, asking if I could purchase the sapling indrik pet. I was moving during that event and my new internet provider messed up a lot of stuff and I ended up not having internet for 10 days, rather than 2. So I missed a ton of tickets and the pet. Then this event they bring back the indrik berries but no pets; I've got everything I can purchase and an excess of tickets so I was hoping I could go through the store to use my tickets. Nope. The response time was slow and then they escalated my ticket just so that they could tell me that they don't make exceptions anymore.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    This whole "we no longer make exceptions" policy thing is very frustrating. Not that I regularly asked for things outside the crown store but at some point you've got to consider why you were getting so many requests in the first place and figure out how to address that rather than deciding not to help a customer.

I put in a support ticket awhile ago, asking if I could purchase the sapling indrik pet. I was moving during that event and my new internet provider messed up a lot of stuff and I ended up not having internet for 10 days, rather than 2. So I missed a ton of tickets and the pet. Then this event they bring back the indrik berries but no pets; I've got everything I can purchase and an excess of tickets so I was hoping I could go through the store to use my tickets. Nope. The response time was slow and then they escalated my ticket just so that they could tell me that they don't make exceptions anymore.

Yeah, if you look in the housing section you'll see some of us upset about it. According to Nicholas all crown store customer service requests go through Nicholas, there is no one above Nicholas, and customer service is no longer a work around for LTO anymore as they(he?) has changed the policy a few weeks ago. Warm regards.

Now if only these items were rotated more often.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumenn wrote: »

Yeah, if you look in the housing section you'll see some of us upset about it. According to Nicholas all crown store customer service requests go through Nicholas, there is no one above Nicholas, and customer service is no longer a work around for LTO anymore as they(he?) has changed the policy a few weeks ago. Warm regards.

It's so silly. I understand certain requests not being granted like swapping radiant or even apex mounts for a different one as that can affect their profit (if they swap it for you, you won't purchase more crates, whereas if they don't you might want it bad enough to keep spending).

But things like items no longer offered or, in my case, event items that were missed...they lose nothing by granting the request. In fact, by granting said request, they come out ahead. They get crowns in the case of the former and, for the latter, I spend event tickets so have less for the next event meaning I need to either participate more or possibly purchase tickets from the store. And they've made a customer happy. So you'd think it'd be a win/win.

But nah. Let's just tell all our customers to *** off and hope they keep playing and spending anyway.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In fact, by granting said request, they come out ahead. They get crowns in the case of the former and, for the latter, I spend event tickets so have less for the next event meaning I need to either participate more or possibly purchase tickets from the store. And they've made a customer happy. So you'd think it'd be a win/win. But nah.
    Perhaps we should make a thread. And tag the ZOS_MarketingTeam or something. :smiley:
    The thread would be called 'Today in ESO I would have bought'. And every time we buy something in a different game, or spend our disposable income on other virtual goods that actually allow us to buy them, we post the amount here.

I'll go first: Today in ESO I would have bought the 'Off-the-Shoulder Evening Dress' (700 Crowns). But it wasn't available.
    So Today in GW2 I bought 'Black Lion Key and Scrap Package' twice (1800 Gems).
    :lol: I'm obv half-joking with the thread idea, but at this point I'm not sure what it would take to get our point across to ZOS.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Perhaps we should make a thread. And tag the ZOS_MarketingTeam or something. :smiley:
    The thread would be called 'Today in ESO I would have bought'. And every time we buy something in a different game, or spend our disposable income on other virtual goods that actually allow us to buy them, we post the amount here.

I'll go first: Today in ESO I would have bought the 'Off-the-Shoulder Evening Dress' (700 Crowns). But it wasn't available.
    :lol: I'm obv half-joking with the thread idea, but at this point I'm not sure what it would take to get our point across to ZOS.

I do wish the devs would take the time to see how much interest returning items had. I know there are over 10k crowns worth of housing (Hunter's Glade please!), hairstyles (Return Heroic Poet finally!), and monster weapon styles (Ilambris flaming sword is so cool!) that I missed that I'd like to see back for my current stories, and that's not even counting the thousands I'd drop for hairstyles on a whim.

Plus the unreleased things that we've only seen datamined or on NPCs - I need Short Mussed Wave and that Dawnbreaker artifact style, and I've been so curious about that Bard personality that they forgot about - That's another few thousand I want to throw at the screen.

It's interesting that there are suddenly so many threads asking about returning things to the store... I hope ZOS's team is finally taking notice of the fact that there are so many people who want to give them money. I know I'd be more willing to buy crowns if they started churning out some of this stuff; lootboxes will only hold my interest if most of the stuff is worth it to me - I know I loved the Frost Atro/Sovngarde ones since I liked a lot of the stuff. The current ones, not so much, so I haven't bought a single one yet.

And I also know if their entire goal is to get us to buy full-priced crowns, all they need to to is put something in a Crown bundle like the Hailcinder mount, so there's no way to get it without taking out your credit card (and then you have a handful of Crowns that you'll need to spend in the store, so they hook you that way). It'd be a bit annoying to a lot of people, but could you imagine how much money they'd make if they made the $25 3k crown pack include Velsa's hair or Short Mussed Wave for a bit? Heck, I'd buy both no question, and then use the 6000 Crowns to buy a handful of costumes I don't even need.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos is losing a lot of money with this limited time policy. How can't they see this is a mistery.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Yeah i completely agree that the running animations of most of the mounts rule out spending crowns on anything but senches. How you could spent tens on dollars on something with such a sub optimal running animation?

I would like a camel, but lol to getting one...
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In fact, by granting said request, they come out ahead. They get crowns in the case of the former and, for the latter, I spend event tickets so have less for the next event meaning I need to either participate more or possibly purchase tickets from the store. And they've made a customer happy. So you'd think it'd be a win/win. But nah.

I mean, during the covid confinement I totally left ESO and spent more than I had ever spent in ESO in SWTOR (in olny 3 months), beacuse of its great permanent shop, and the abbility to sell to other players what you buy (even loot box stuff), wich is way better than being stuck with crap you dont want in yout collections tab.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, during the covid confinement I totally left ESO and spent more than I had ever spent in ESO in SWTOR (in olny 3 months), beacuse of its great permanent shop, and the abbility to sell to other players what you buy (even loot box stuff), wich is way better than being stuck with crap you dont want in yout collections tab.

Yep, that’s why I’ve never bought crates in this game. I suppose I could reconsider if there was ever a crate type where I liked everything but I’m too picky for that to be at all likely! :lol:
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    What can I say. I have money to spend, but if ZoS doesn’t want it, I’m sure GW2 wants it 😁
    Stale crowns store with no new hair styles and cosmetics, awful boring crown crates with horned mounts...hard pass. I don’t even open it anymore coz it’s disappointment after disappointment.
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    After i learned how crown store and the ''rotation'' works my urge to login and play everyday seriously vaned... i realy wish people didn't have to wait a whole year for a house they wanted
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ashadris wrote: »
    After i learned how crown store and the ''rotation'' works my urge to login and play everyday seriously vaned... i realy wish people didn't have to wait a whole year for a house they wanted

I wish it was only a year...

I started in July 2019, and there are still loads of things that never made their way back around to the store after all that time. I know Hunter's Glade has been a really popular request on the forums lately, and that was last available October 2018 - well over two years ago at this point. I know there are some hairstyles like the Heroic Poet that have been gone since November 2017. And there are two Crown Crate seasons that have been unavailable since 2017 as well.

I'd love to go through and look at things in the crown store every so often, but nothing seems to change. And there are things that have been unavailable for up to three years at this point. I know there's a lot I would have bought, but I guess ZOS didn't want my money for it...
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I started in July 2019, and there are still loads of things that never made their way back around to the store after all that time. I know Hunter's Glade has been a really popular request on the forums lately, and that was last available October 2018 - well over two years ago at this point. I know there are some hairstyles like the Heroic Poet that have been gone since November 2017. And there are two Crown Crate seasons that have been unavailable since 2017 as well.

I'd love to go through and look at things in the crown store every so often, but nothing seems to change. And there are things that have been unavailable for up to three years at this point. I know there's a lot I would have bought, but I guess ZOS didn't want my money for it...

I was frustrated with it too until I read customer service would help. You'd pay full price for Bare bones (no rocks, trees in houses etc) so the rotation I guess wasn't great but still was feasible. If you missed a LTO they'd help you. You paid for it, but they'd still help. This new policy seems to have upset/confused a lot of people though with no address from anyone other than customer service Nicholas who states "new policy that customer service is no longer a work around for LTO, there is no supervisor over Nicholas, and they listen to feedback, that's why so many popular items were in the store last year" at least that's the email I and several others have gotten.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did miss the necromancer target dummy and treasure trove in the dragon rise event. I was changing house and coulden't help it.
    In the name of Stendarr zos give us a way to purchase missed items in the crown store.
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭

I was frustrated with it too until I read customer service would help. You'd pay full price for Bare bones (no rocks, trees in houses etc) so the rotation I guess wasn't great but still was feasible. If you missed a LTO they'd help you. You paid for it, but they'd still help. This new policy seems to have upset/confused a lot of people though with no address from anyone other than customer service Nicholas who states "new policy that customer service is no longer a work around for LTO, there is no supervisor over Nicholas, and they listen to feedback, that's why so many popular items were in the store last year" at least that's the email I and several others have gotten.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Any thoughts on this situation? Seems to be a rather sudden shift in policy with no announcement...
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their desire to milk whales (eww) overrides their desire to serve their customers well. No idea why they don't consider the ill-will this generates a negative, but they apparently don't.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their desire to milk whales (eww) overrides their desire to serve their customers well. No idea why they don't consider the ill-will this generates a negative, but they apparently don't.

Actually though they're even pushing the whales away. Whales are impulsive. They decide to make a character they NEED a house/mount/gear to match. They decide one day they are bored so look at decorating. Now customer service Nicholas is telling everyone no due to a new policy, all crown store requests go through him, no one above him. 5k crowns is what, $40 u.s. I think? 15k crowns per house? How much on mounts and outfits? Telling your whales no will send them to a game that will snatch that $200-$300 impulsive buy in a heartbeat. More people will remember being told to stop bothering me and buy when we tell you to than will happily wait for zos to release something
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is that the limited availability hinders RP options when playing or making a character. For example, if I decide tomorrow to begin a playthrough as a vampire - I don’t want to be penalized for not buying vampire housing/furniture/outfits/mounts several months ago. And what about new players who come to the game - and completely missed out on all of that as well?

The limited availability not only limits spontaneity but also messes with having fun in general.

If ZOS, for whatever reason, want to continue this practice through the next few years - I would suggest the following as a supplement:

Background/Class/Zone based availability for unavailable Crown Store Items unlocked through leveling/quest completion.

So let’s say you’re a werewolf, and you’d like Hunter’s Glade - but it’s not currently on sale. No problem. By reaching maximum level in the werewolf skill-line, and completing the main quests in the Rift - you’ve now unlocked the ability to buy Hunter’s Glade.

Or maybe you want some spooky skeleton mounts that didn’t go on sale last year? Well if you reach maximum level in training for your riding skills - then all past mounts open up to you as purchasable in the Crown Store - as a reward for putting the time in.

This would also work for DLC zones. Finish the main story - and a few achievements - and the DLC housing is forever available to buy should you want it.

This would be different from the free housing we get sometimes with DLC, and would be a sort of reward/achievement for spending time with the classes/zones/skills a player enjoys.

You get rewarded for spending time doing what you like doing in the game.
    Edited by Ruhlf on January 17, 2021 1:25PM