The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will there be a android app synced with my account ?

udaba
udaba
✭✭✭
Is there any plans for an android app that will sync with my account ? This is a very essential move to make this game bigger .
To be able to see my friends , research , items , achievements , store etc .
PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS hasn't shown any interest in an app thus far, @udaba ... and (to this point) haven't been high on the idea of getting in-game rewards without logging in.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your account is on PC then Stadia let's you play the full game on your phone, so let's you do all the things you'd like, although perhaps not as conveniently as you'd like.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on December 30, 2020 5:56PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    If your account is on PC then Stadia let's you play the full game on your phone, so let's you do all the things you'd like, although perhaps not as conveniently as you'd like.
    im just talking for an app
    something like this : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moonsugar.esohelper&hl=en&gl=US
    but official . It should synced with my account and be able to see everything . its very essential app if you wanna be competitive with WOW or similar mmos games .
    PC/EU 1600 CP+