The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Another social ban ticket #201229-004970

finn325
finn325
Well, we had a good run, 7 months without any problems but today our kids partner (we have 4 people with their own accounts that all play in the same household) received a social ban. Did a Frostvault run, all was good, I left the group and then the 3 of them continued on and did Direfrost Keep, at the end of it the one account couldn't trade with anyone else. No warning, no messages indicating that they have been social banned, the only reason we know is because we've experienced this before. No, we aren't running addons that would have caused this, if it was a legit social ban you would be notified. This is a bug. The last time it happened to 3 of us and all ZOS said after they took several weeks to fix it was "a modification has been made to your account that should allow you to play normally again..." well @ZOS_BillE and crew, I'm asking, please make that modification to their account, and please make it sooner than several weeks from now. I'm posting here because they don't have forum access - the ticket number is #201229-004970. Social bans are crippling in a MMO, takes all the reason out of playing.

Thanks,
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @finn325

Please be aware that tickets submitted as feedback do not receive direct support from our team. With that in mind, this has been passed along to the proper team and a reply to your ticket will be sent as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post