The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

how to unfollow a discussion

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
the title is explicit. How do I unfollow a discussion ? I can't find it.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 16, 2022 6:13PM
During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are little stars on the right side of the discussion thread title. If its yellow, you are probably receiving notifications when people comment. Click that again, and it should go clear again, and stop the notifications.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the stars fall from their grace the prophets will stop getting enlightened.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    When the stars fall from their grace the prophets will stop getting enlightened.

And the secret number will reveal itself.
    Edited by LalMirchi on December 19, 2020 3:07PM
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    thks
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is old, but is there no way to unfollow a thread after commenting in it? The star is not lit up, seems to only light up if I only click on the star.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there are settings on your profile page where you can choose your preferences. Go to your profile, click on the gear icon, edit your profile, and select your notification preferences.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in."
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I think there are settings on your profile page where you can choose your preferences. Go to your profile, click on the gear icon, edit your profile, and select your notification preferences.

That's for all notifications in general though. Is there no way just for select threads?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

That's for all notifications in general though. Is there no way just for select threads?

Nope. I just turn them off for all threads I make... and then "bookmark" or "star" those that I would like notifications of. Then I can un-bookmark or un-star them when I no longer want to follow.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted my old comment… never mind. I’m blind.
    Edited by NeuroticPixels on October 4, 2022 8:44PM
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post