Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/12/18

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Animal Trap, Wielded Open 2,500g
  2. Pelt, Fox 2,500g
  3. Taxidermy, Bird of Prey 2,500g
  4. Carcass, Fresh Pheasant 7,500g
  5. Elk Head, Wall Mount 20,000g
  6. Tapestry, Echatere Pelt 25,000g
  7. Orcish Grand Table with Skins 50,000g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vWDhXqi.jpg
    eOFkD5E.jpg
    0HjcBd1.jpg
    7fn9LCI.jpg
    c5RToGa.jpg
    CkgXwhs.jpg
    waTAgQf.jpg
    x5yRWCo.jpg
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fox looks off proportion no?
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fox looks off proportion no?

A tiny bit but not terribly bad. Skins stretch when they are hung from an end, especially if done so when still wet, because of their weight. The head and tail are in proportion to each other, though.

Much, much better than that poor crocodile skeleton I could not even bring myself to buy!
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fox is fine - as Minyassa said, skins stretch when hung. As a hunter for many years, I've done a lot of skin preserving, and this one's not out of line much at all.
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lots of good stuff for my antiquarian gallery that's actually a hunters' lodge
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »

Much, much better than that poor crocodile skeleton I could not even bring myself to buy!

Oh I loved them; I bought four of them to make the "march of crocodiles" in the "Goblin Hall of Power" (formerly known as Humblemud).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    The fox is fine - as Minyassa said, skins stretch when hung. As a hunter for many years, I've done a lot of skin preserving, and this one's not out of line much at all.

Not even the legs?
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not even the legs?

It's actually pretty close to a real one I can see right now on google images. Just google "Fox Hide" or ask me to DM ya the image. I won't put it here out of respect for others who may find hides upsetting.
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, a pass for me.

Having said that, I really appreciate the weekly updates from you both. Thank you 💐
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enemoriana wrote: »
    waTAgQf.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Not even the legs?

It's actually pretty close to a real one I can see right now on google images. Just google "Fox Hide" or ask me to DM ya the image. I won't put it here out of respect for others who may find hides upsetting.

Thanks, much appreciated for information.
    Options