The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Locked out of accounts, no reason supplied.

Ghostbane
Ghostbane
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello,

I have two additional accounts alongside my main that I use for guild maintenance and for trading. Both have worked perfectly fine all week, including this morning. I cannot log into either at present, and I have not been informed why.

On attempting to log into the game, it says "This username and password is incorrect", which simply isn't the case.

On attempting to into the account area on the ESO website with these accounts, there is a red banner saying "This account has been suspended"

I don't know why it is saying this. No valid reason, or any correspondence has been sent to the emails registered with the accounts. No meaningful status message appears at the in-game login screen when I attempt to log in.

I submitted a ticket a few hours ago, and there has been no activity. Not even an email acknowledging the ticket.

The event has kicked off, going into the weekend. It is a big time for trading scene in the game. As a GM and a trader, I'm kind of left hanging here as also with the weekend, there will be minimal or no support addressing tickets?

I would be a little less frustrated if I had more context. Has anyone else gone through this before?

Ticket #: 201218-002684
{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
350m+ AP PC - EU
AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
Addons
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I would be a little less frustrated if I had more context. Has anyone else gone through this before?

There have been a few recent forums threads of trading GMs and focused trading players getting banned for moving large sums of money from one account to the other.

Do you fall into this category, @Ghostbane?

If that's the issue, most of those players have been able to resolve it successfully.

Either way, ZOS doesn't send communication when an account is banned. It's up to the player to resolve through the Support ticket (which you've completed already).

The Support Team lately has been trying to respond within 48 hours, @Ghostbane. Resolution time is usually measured in days (and not hours) ... due to other players' tickets being ahead of you in the queue.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 19, 2020 7:16AM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

There have been a few recent forums threads of trading GMs and focused trading players getting banned for moving large sums of money from one account to the other.

Do you fall into this category, @Ghostbane?

If that's the issue, most of those players have been able to resolve it successfully.

Either way, ZOS doesn't send communication when an account is banned. It's up to the player to resolve through the Support ticket (which you've completed already).

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, yesterday I moved sums of money about via mail. So this has been an automated decision by the system of some kind, flagged as suspicious ?

Well that makes a lot more sense in the communication department, thank you for that insight!
    The Support Team lately has been trying to respond within 48 hours, @Ghostbane. Resolution time is usually measured in days (and not hours) ... due to other players' tickets being ahead of you in the queue.

Is there a support presence over the weekend or will I realistically be waiting till Monday or after?

Thanks again for your help.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review this thread has been closed for Discussing Disciplinary Actions. Our rules for discussing disciplinary actions means you cannot publicly discuss actions against your game or forum account. If you have any questions you can ask a moderator, or create an appeals ticket.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on December 19, 2020 1:38PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.