The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot sign into my account on the website

The_Dread_Father
The_Dread_Father
Soul Shriven
The "sign in" button on the account page literally doesn't work. I've put off this issue for about day see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing but I have found nothing on the forums or reddit. Does anyone know why this is? I can log into support and the forums just fine though.

When I hover over the button it doesn't link to another page or anything j2h7xmcm50c4.png

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try a different browser, @The_Dread_Father.
  • ChrisChap
    ChrisChap
    Soul Shriven
    Happened to me. It may be your IP blocking it. The only work around I could find was to log into the site on my phone using my data and not the wireless.
  • The_Dread_Father
    The_Dread_Father
    Soul Shriven
    ChrisChap wrote: »
    Happened to me. It may be your IP blocking it. The only work around I could find was to log into the site on my phone using my data and not the wireless.

Turns out this was the case. Thanks