Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Time for an OWL pet ... Please ?

• Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owls are neat.
    O1m7Q7V.png
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • Talmak
    Talmak
    ✭✭✭
    I am one In RL :) so yes owl are kewl

c68f8aeb6416659e8755f9ed450d4e26.jpeg

1341443391.talmak_7357140244_4d0a6c6c30_o.jpg
  • Talmak
    Talmak
    ✭✭✭
    linuxlady wrote: »
    haelene wrote: »
    Owls are my favorite animal,

I'm surprised they didnt have one in western skyrim...

I thought I saw them there or somewhere similar i know i saw them in game
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 owls please!

Oh and a frog army, one in each colour! Thanks!

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    No croc pets. Ewwww.

Rude.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    No, of course I wouldn't get it, but I don't want to see them at all - already too many crocs in the game. Ugh.

There's a lot of things that there are too many of in the game that I don't want to see but you don't see me going "Ewwww" and "Ugh" at people about it.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I know this thread is a little old, but I would love an owl pet too. Please add them. 😊
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ambivalent about an owl, but I'd love a crow. It could easily be a squire of the Blackfeather Court, put in your service after you aid them in Crow's Wood and Clockwork City. I think that was a missed opportunity tbh. Flying bird pets are definitely a thing folks want.
    PC NA, CP2200+. Character creation is the true endgame.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love owls and would love to see them in the game, BUT only if they make it so the pet pearches. This isn't Warcraft, let the birds sit down.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It could easily be a squire of the Blackfeather Court, put in your service after you aid them in Crow's Wood and Clockwork City.

That would be nice, but then they should also be able to speak.

• GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owl
    Raven
    Crow
    Eagle
  • Daedric45
    Daedric45
    Yes I am in favor of Owls of any kind *Pets* OR *Mounts* for that matter. Please ZOS make it happen!
  • ElvenOverlord
    ElvenOverlord
    ✭✭✭✭
    Owls are fat, they stink and they're smelly. Also, they got those stalker, creepy eyes that follow you around and it's harassment.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owls are fat, they stink and they're smelly. Also, they got those stalker, creepy eyes that follow you around and it's harassment.

Now now, it ain't very nice to say such things about altmer.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only one that matters:
    200.gif
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    I agree...Owl's for us all! It would be pretty sweet if it would perch on the characters shoulder occasionally too, lol.

dang, can I get a raven too? Hugin, or Munin...
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In the last place I would think of these attributes when it comes to owls...

• JoDiMageio
    JoDiMageio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ummmm... Don't hate on me but I am resurrecting *bump* this thread (yeah yeah, necro thread...) instead of starting a new one.

WHERE IZ DEM OWLS???

My nerdy toons need a nerdy, beautifully feathery companion. Now that we have the crow bankers, surely an owl pet can be added?

Whooooooo does this need to go to???
    Pretty please :)
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like some flying bird pets. I've been wanting corvids for ages now, but they keep releasing recolors of the moths. We have enough bugs and bats, can we please have some flying birds instead of ones that are earthbound?
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about the levitating owl of Reaper's March?
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who owns a boa, I would like a boa or a python pet please XD
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see an owl pet in ESO!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Owls would be great! And I will also second hawks, eagles, falcons, and since we’ve got a ships and pirates Chapter coming, I will add parrots and cockatiels to the list. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who owns a boa, I would like a boa or a python pet please XD
    Some "normal" snakes instead of just a dozen recolors of the Sep Adders would be nice too, yeah. Maybe they could hang around your characters' necks or curl around their arms? Would be cute as heck hehe.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Just guessing here, but i suspect the devs would make an owl based banker long before an owl based non combat pet. ;)
    Edited by Flameweaver1951 on April 9, 2022 12:53PM
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haz the crows but would love some owls, pretty please?

• WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Ordinary Wizarding Level?

owls-screen.png

I want this
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons