The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

'Gifting will be unlocked on your account in 30 days' permanently has 30 days left.

ApoAlaia
ApoAlaia
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi beautiful people,

The 'timer' until gifting is unlocked on my account has been resetting every time I log out since I started playing on this account.

I purchased ESO Plus on 09/11 and crowns on 12/11 (happy birthday to me) but it doesn't make any difference, every time I log out is back to 30 days.

I have opened a support ticket (201211-001615) and I got a reply fairly quickly, except the reply just said that to qualify I had to have ESO Plus (check), play for more than 30 days (check) and make a crown purchase (check) and that's it.

Does this mean that customer support just calls it a day?

Thanks!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @ApoAlaia

Thanks for providing your ticket number. We can confirm that this ticket is in the right place and your latest reply has been received. Thank you for your patience and a member of our support staff will respond as soon as they can!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings @ApoAlaia

Thanks for providing your ticket number. We can confirm that this ticket is in the right place and your latest reply has been received. Thank you for your patience and a member of our support staff will respond as soon as they can!

Thank you for looking into this, much appreciated.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All sorted now, thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP issue now sorted out, we will be closing the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.