Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What's your happiness memory in eso?

• Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time going through glenumbra and coming second on the leaderboard for emp. I only play solo to I love just fighting other players and seeing what I can do by myself so getting so close to emp an achievement for me personally 🙂
    Edited by Deathlord92 on December 16, 2020 2:52PM
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soloing any vet content for the first time. It still gives me the warm fuzzies. B)

warm-fuzzy-feelings-fe0c548b4a.jpg
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day I learned how to not die in PVP. I used meditate with the old heavy armor skill so I had CC immunity and couldn't be knocked out of it.

PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Crow_IX
    Crow_IX
    ✭✭✭
    back when the game worked, we could block cancel, and proc sets were not ruling pvp... good times :(
    RIP skill based PvP days. . .
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first jester's festival. I think it was the first time I realized I could stop focusing on quests and just have a good time interacting with other players. I hung out on a hedge in Vulkhel Guard after the daily quests playing my lute, dancing and pelting people with cherry blossoms. I was invited to my first guild by my GM who was doing the same and am an og 100 member to this day. From the PvP side, happy moments from when I soloed my first resource and the first time I won a 1v1 against a higher level player (granted, I got in a lucky shot with my destro staff and knocked them clean off Alessia bridge, but daaaaang it felt SO good!!!!!) Most recent has been Greymoor, which brought happiness as the Rivenspire main quest is my absolute favorite (pretty much because of Gwendis 😍) and I happy cried finishing the Reach main quest.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my first "close call" kill in cyrodiil...prior to that I had lost a lot of 1v1's...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a blast in Cyrodiil with my guild mates for hours and hours and hours.

What made it fun?

1. Game did not crash 5+ times in one hour.
    2. Population was WAY higher.
    3. Skills fired immediately when pressed.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmn, many many mamories, but probably beating vMA for the first time, after so much pain and suffering.

My first time soloing a vet dungeon was also quite an achievement for me at that time, very fond mamories of that also.

Winning my first match in a dueling tournament was pretty sweet, I dont duel so I went in pretty wet, but was pleasantly surprised and I had great fun.
  • highkingnm
    highkingnm
    ✭✭✭✭
    The trial where I found my first raid guild. It was nCR +0 just for the Halloween boxes. I was in Craglorn, joined and got asked to join voice where I was greeted by 11 Australians of varying levels of intoxication. Raid lead ended up saying I could have any gear I wanted if I joined the guild (despite my terrible DPS at that point). Over two years on I'd followed that raid lead through every guild, got the support I needed to cap out at 95k on trial dummy in the Scalebreaker patch (down to 75k now with less frequent play) and have cleared every trial on vet, including some HM. But it all started with a drunk joke run with some drunken Aussies and I will always love that that was where I went from a potato with no idea what I was doing to someone capable of doing all the game has to offer.
  • Margha_Ralmoren
    Margha_Ralmoren
    ✭✭✭
    Simply discovering the combat mechanics and the fact that I could use any weapons and armors I wanted. Also the fact that I could craft my own stuff.

Arriving at the docks of Daggerfall.

Discovering that I could break into houses and steal stuff.

That time in Cyro 2 years ago when me and a group of noobs got our asses kicked by one PVP god near a farm. I managed to kill him at point blank with a ballistae while the others distracted him.

When I used a respec scroll on one of my characters by accident. I "lost it" and decided to respecify all 5 of them. At the time I started to grow bored of the game because they were lame but I swaped some of their gears and swaped some from stam to mag and they became much better.

First vMA clear

Finishing the imperial city questline with my PVE main

Finishing my primary residence.

When I discovered that I wasn't totally hopeless as a tank, it was just that DKtank wasn't for me.
    Edited by Margha_Ralmoren on December 10, 2020 5:50PM
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I finally became Enemy of Coldharbour.
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably doing SCP HM with a PUG. We had almost given up after quite a few unsuccessful attempts but decided to try one last time and somehow managed to pull it off. It just felt really cool :)
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many. The start quest with Mannimarco and the amazing cutscene. The quests and getting immersed in the story and atmosphere of a zone. The first housing and antiquities system. Getting the hourglass furnishing after having given up hope of it.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discovering that I can play as a holy light paladin using Aedric spears, prayers, and beams.

Auridon's music and scenery.

Reading about TES lore.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    People saying they had fun running dungeons with me tanking, friending me and inviting me to their groups.
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crow_IX wrote: »
    back when the game worked, we could block cancel, and proc sets were not ruling pvp... good times :(

PvP players can block? I thought they were all dodge rolling in PvP land.. Sorry totally off topic of course.. But I'm astonished to hear such things as "block" in PvP... They don't have shields(not "shields", but actual physical shields) in PvP. I think now the werewolfs are running the PvP game..
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First vma complete... I was more relieved I guess... the happiest is running anything with my buddies who are the chillest yet sweatiest group of people I know...
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Getting my final skyshard in Cyrodiil
    • Watching the Silvenaar and the Green Lady be wed in Malabal Tor
    • Completing the Wilderqueen quest and being called her friend
    • Hanging out with my guild in Karnwasten singing to each other and trading runebox parts
    • Getting my favorite title, Star-Made Knight during a Crazy King match!
    • Completing Caldwell's Gold
    • Getting the achievement, "Friend of Fennorian"

Theres actually a bunch more LOL

Edit: Oh, and getting the title of "House Ravenwatch"
    Edited by Faiza on December 16, 2020 4:38AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always been something connected with friends in the game, whether pvp or pve related. The game itself is secondary.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    End of beta dance parties.

Fighting in Cyrodiil the first few months before everyone was maxed out and "strats" were still all over the place.

Participating in my first defense of The ChAlamo seeing siege on all sides with what felt like hundreds of blues and yellows (probably dozens) fighting outside the walls then storming the gates and breaches.

Spending hours fighting up and down the bloody fields of BRK-Alessia corridor and the seemingly never ending slaughter at Alessia Bridge.

Full faction scroll defenses and scroll runs.

Killing dozens with ground oils ;)

And never having my game crash or skills completely lock up
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting my vMOL skin after so many failed attempts.
  • Muttsmutt
    Muttsmutt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've forgotten most of my early memories.
    of the more recent ones... probably seeing all 6 of my lizards and 6 of my cats
    outfitted and leveled, doing crafting writs, with builds jotted down to be farmed.

crafting stories. embodying concepts.
    roleplaying, man. roleplaying.
    PC-EU // UNDEAD
  • StrafeSinnlos
    StrafeSinnlos
    ✭✭✭
    Coming to Seyda Neen by boat, just like all those years ago. I was absolutely stunned, the beauty of this game, of my Morrowind. Getting to explore it all again.

Finding the courage to ask a random acquaintance I met through group finder to have a look at my rotation and build. Reaching those sweet 50k on a 3mil dummy for the first time AND making a good friend.

After weeks of trying, clearing Scalecaller Peak hardmode with guys from the guild/friends of friends and then finding a small note next to my name in the guild roster calling me "Mistress of Scalecaller Peak". Dunno who did that. I'll never change it, even if after several years it's not my biggest achievement by far.

Fully decorating my first house, making it a home. Sitting on the balcony there with a friend and telling each other stories about our characters the whole night.

Getting Emperor, running with a friend,just the two of us like 80% of the time. Asking the guild for help with that final push and having a total "And Rohan will answer!" moment.

Lots of small moments too. Eso gave me lots of happy memories.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    - Returning to Morrowind
    - Going for that final skyshard beyond the gate in Cyrodiil only to find another player from a different faction was also there and, in a show of generosity and understanding, they left me alone to collect the shard. Good and kind people make me happy.