Roll dodge backwards when moving forwards
I saw this mentioned in an old post.https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/438302/dodge-rolling-backwards-while-holding-the-forward-key
- A few skills appear to have some sort of snare, so that when you cast them you momentarily stop moving.
- The other is that holding the forward key while cancelling this skill results in a dodge roll backwards
Leeching vines is the skill I am using. I would be interested if others have this happen to them or it is my isolated case.
I have dodge roll bound to my middle mouse wheel- roll down
I am holding the w key fully depressed constantly.
- When moving forward, casting leeching vines results in a brief pause where my character stops moving.
- If I try to dodge roll cancel leching vines while holding the forward key, I roll backwards
- If I try to bar swap cancel leeching vines I pause as if I was moving forward
I can dodge roll cancel other skills while moving forward.
Is this intended?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8KQ7hIvVwk