Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

(BUG) ignore list broken

sMuggle
sMuggle
✭✭✭
Ignore list not adding names. Using No Addons, stock settings, repair found nothing. PC/NA
  • Tremuto
    Tremuto
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was just me, but I'd like to state that the Ignore feature is broken on my end as well.

Tried it with all my addons loaded, disabling out-of-date addons, and then disabling all addons and resetting Social/Chat settings to default, and I'm unable to add anyone to my ignore list. I can remove people from my ignore list freely, though.

Over on PC/NA, as well.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely can confirm this. People are harassing me and I can't do anything about it. This needs to be fixed pronto.
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    Bethesda Customer Support suggests we can block using /ignore, when reporting exploiters, cheaters.. Um, how does that prevent them from exploiting?

Yet when we do require a block /ignore, can not, because it doesn't accept names.

While we are at it, can we please get a longer block list, and or option to allow guildmates and or friends list whispers only?

Thanks!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this something that is on console? I’ve never seen it but it would be highly useful.

I’ve already put the max number of 20 players on the block list. I don’t really need them blocked from sending mail, I just don’t want to see them in zone text chat.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    Still no acknowledgement, 11/22/2020 PC / MAC Patch v6.2.7 did not address this issue.
    Edited by sMuggle on November 23, 2020 6:31PM
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a problem on PC where it let me add 1 to ignore list. Then I couldn't add a second. I had to log out of the game and log back in and then I could add another name.
  • PikaTweaka
    PikaTweaka
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA

I had the same issue yesterday. I believe the user above, malistorr, is correct about logging out and then logging back in. I say this because eventually I was able to add another person to my Ignore List, however it was not until after a game crash that which forced me to log out.