The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO not responding - eventually need to force close the game

Shokti
Shokti
✭✭
This has happened to me multiple times in the last two days, only when I'm in combat (I've been farming WBs in Wrothgar for the ring of the pale order). Based on what I see in zone chat when I get back into the game, this is also happening to other players (at the same time).
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 26, 2020 6:16PM
  • WySoSirius
    WySoSirius
    ✭✭✭✭
    force closing game at least 3 - 5 times a day since martkarth DLC for me

The bugs , crashes and freezes are next level , never have i spent more time in a game forum than the actual game till Markarth came out
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just happened to me PC NA fighting Nyzchaleft, the Wrothgar world boss. Right when he shoots ground AOEs all over the place.
    Edited by Fennwitty on November 21, 2020 8:51PM
    PC NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing increased crashes after the latest update and maintenance, we've decided to close this thread. These crashing issues are currently being investigated. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

CTD event log
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.